60d Nails In Ny

Csmith724

Does anybody know a good supplier (online or otherwise) to get 60D nails in NYC? An online supplier would be fine too.

Thanks

Home Depot usually has 60Ds and so do all the Ace Hardware stores in my area. Not sure if those are in your area though. Did you ever get that kink-focus bending e-mail I sent you on STTB? I had trouble with that e-mail address for a while and never heard back from you. Hopefully it went through alright. If not, I'll send you the link to view it on the only site dedicated specifically to bending.

Ben,

I can sometimes find a few galvanized 60Ds in my local home depot, but depending on which one I go to they sometimes don't have them at all. Honestly, I haven't checked my local hardware store, so I will have to do that.

No, I never received the email you sent. I'll PM you my personal email.

Quick question to add in here: I know there are different kinds of 60Ds (shiny/galvanized). Which ones do you usually use? I've never seen a shiny 60D, only dull galvanized ones.