Joefrey Wibrin, Level 1

EricMilfeld

Congratulations Joefrey!! I was sure about the result my friend! :rock

Can't wait to watch the vid!

Thank you all ! It's 13H35 here in Belgium and I've just read that cert was OK. I'am happy !

I will share a little bit more tomorrow about this MM1 cert experience. Now, I'am busy with Christmas tree and the boys cannot wait !! :happy

Congratulations, Joefrey!!!

Thank you guys !

I've prepared this cert since mid September and I'am very pleased by the results. I've trained nearly every day the last 2 weeks, small workouts with MM1 and MM2 replica. More than being certified, I feel much stronger today. As soon as # 3.5 or BBE are closed without a choker, I'll sign for MM2! :mosher

3 whites.

"The short profile, interview, and torso picture must be sent to Wannagrip (editor@cyberpump.com) within 72 hours of the certification or the athlete forfeits their certification."

The clock is ticking. I have gotten 1 of these. The time expires on Dec 15 at 9:25 CST.

3 whites.

"The short profile, interview, and torso picture must be sent to Wannagrip (editor@cyberpump.com) within 72 hours of the certification or the athlete forfeits their certification."

The clock is ticking. I have gotten 1 of these. The time expires on Dec 15 at 9:25 CST.

Sent a few minutes ago.