My Ironmind Red Nail Cert.

easyWeight

Well, finally got around to getting my official IM Red Nail Cert. today. Here's the video:

I also hit a couple more solid PRs using IMPs and a big one using 1.25" singles; 6"x9mm CRS. I didn't bother turning the camera on for this because I didn't expect to even kink it, but here's a picture:

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=9328

Thanks guys!

Well, finally got around to getting my official IM Red Nail Cert. today. Here's the video:

I also hit a couple more solid PRs using IMPs and a big one using 1.25" singles; 6"x9mm CRS. I didn't bother turning the camera on for this because I didn't expect to even kink it, but here's a picture:

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=9328

Thanks guys!

Damn that was fast, VERY fast. Great job, welcome to the list.

Even though the challange from ironmind has been dominated now. It's still quite prestigious to be on that list. Good stuff Darin

Even though the challange from ironmind has been dominated now. It's still quite prestigious to be on that list. Good stuff Darin

Yeah there's quite a few names on the list these days. Doesn't make it any less of feat though. All it means is you weren't born or into grip early enough to make it on the list when there were few names.

Great job! How hard does that 9mm rank?

Tim

Thanks to all of you guys for your replies and kind words!

Tim, I have no idea what that 9mm calibrates at and I'm a real poor judge, especially with as strong as my kink has been lately. If I had to take a guess it's definitely greater than 660bs judging from a 6x5/16 stainless Eric calibrated for me...that I haven't managed to crush down yet :( If I can manage to finish the 9mm under three minutes, I'll send one off and find out for sure :)

Edited by easyWeight

Very Nice!! Mark said you killed it, he called me that evening.

Awesome Darin!

No surprise for me this one)(im red).

Thanks brother!

Thanks Adam! It was real cool of Mark to go out of his way to do this for me. I hope I can return the favor someday. You're still in Minot right? I'll be heading to Williston around x-mas time and would love to stop in at your facility if you'll be around.

Awesome Darin!

Thanks brother!

Thanks Adam! It was real cool of Mark to go out of his way to do this for me. I hope I can return the favor someday. You're still in Minot right? I'll be heading to Williston around x-mas time and would love to stop in at your facility if you'll be around.

Darin

PM and Email me before you head out to get my cell # I am open M-F 6PM to 8PM and Saturdays.

Awesome Darin!

Thanks brother!

Darin

PM and Email me before you head out to get my cell # I am open M-F 6PM to 8PM and Saturdays.

Will do man.