A Few Horseshoe Bends

nockowt1

Progress is always good. You got it to 90 alot faster this time. Work on that sweep and crushdown and you'll murder that polo

Nice work, Kevin!

Do you practice isometrics with shoes that have frozen up on you?

Isometrics is great for horseshoe bending. And the shoes get hard fast after they cool down. So when you can bend shoes that has cooled down in that position, it usually means that you will just blow straight through that stage when you attempt a new shoe

I've tried isometrics with some DC shoes. I haven't done enough horseshoe bending to know if they were helpful. I'm planning on trying a DC1 tomorrow.

I failed miserably on the DC1 today. I need to order some more shoes because I need a lot more practice.

Those DC's are still kicking my butt too, your not alone.

I failed miserably on the DC1 today. I need to order some more shoes because I need a lot more practice.

Kevin,

Keep at it, and before you know it you will be "hearting" them as warm-up shoes!

The DC1 shoes are harder than the st croix polo. Try that DC1 over and over again and when you can move the DC1 you should have an easy time with the polo. And at the same time you do isos with the partly bent polo you did before.

I failed miserably on the DC1 today.

Are you able to kink the shoe Kevin? or is the crushdown the problem??

I wasn't able to move the shoe at all. On other shoes the crushdown is the most difficult part for me.