Bastard Video

huntca

Finally got around to converting the movie file and uploading it. The video is crappy but I think it will be passable. Bend starts about 4:30 unless you just like to watch wrapping.

Edited by huntca

Lookin' good! Congrats!

Great job Chris, can't wait to see where you are by the Steel Slayer showdown next year. That was way too easy for you, cut the rest of the bastards down :mosher

Thanks guys. Not much in the grand scheme of things, but it is a start. Now, if I could just score a decent set of wraps, I would try to get something up for the Steel Slayer's List. Nothing chart-topping, but at least I would be on there. :tongue

Mike: I took a 6" to 90 degrees, but it froze up on me. Haven't tried it since then. I have been trying to do some DU and Reverse.

Guest Bullitt

Thanks guys. Not much in the grand scheme of things, but it is a start. Now, if I could just score a decent set of wraps, I would try to get something up for the Steel Slayer's List. Nothing chart-topping, but at least I would be on there. :tongue

Mike: I took a 6" to 90 degrees, but it froze up on me. Haven't tried it since then. I have been trying to do some DU and Reverse.

Here's what we need to do bro. You kink 'em to 90 degrees, mail them to me, and I crush em down. This could be the start of something big! :laugh Great job again man! :rock

Hell yea playa. Congrats you blazed right threw that T.J.hooker.

Edited by fortes mãos

I can't watch the vid for a few days but congrats on the bend! :rock Anyway, you must have done it up right if Mark...darn it, Mark! :laugh ...says so.

Edited by xengym

Here's what we need to do bro. You kink 'em to 90 degrees, mail them to me, and I crush em down. This could be the start of something big! :laugh Great job again man! :rock

Sweet. Sounds like an idea. The sweep is what is killing me! I kinked it fairly easily, and my crush is decent. I just have to work on keeping my hands from coming together. I need to work on the "hybrid" style. Hopefully next weekend Paul can give me a few more pointers. But, it is like Gazza says, "If you can kink it. You can kill it."

Thanks again everybody. It is pretty safe to say that the "bug has bitten". :rock