Stainless Square Stock?

Skic

I have some Square stock coming in stainless soon! How does this compare to the normal? I want to DU with it but only see one guy Scott Wong on the list for DU's. Are these a beast! Bastard DU coming soon. Skic-Judoman

Edited by Skic

I have some Square stock coming in stainless soon! How does this compare to the normal? I want to DU with it but only see one guy Scott Wong on the list for DU's. Are these a beast! Bastard DU coming soon. Skic-Judoman

If your talking 1/4"x7" stainless square, than it will be a joke for you compared to some of your previous DU bends. Now, 5/16"x7" stainless is a very different storywink.gif

Edited by naturalstrength

If your talking 1/4"x7" stainless square, than it will be a joke for you compared to some of your previous DU bends. Now, 5/16"x7" stainless is a very different storywink.gif

Damn I think it is all 1/4 I ordered, well maybe the Bastard will fall, I ordered some shinys too for DO. I'll cut the 1/4 till I can get it, the regular square 3.5 is still mocking me at 20 degrees!

Damn I think it is all 1/4 I ordered, well maybe the Bastard will fall, I ordered some shinys too for DO. I'll cut the 1/4 till I can get it, the regular square 3.5 is still mocking me at 20 degrees!

If you are DU 1/4" square CRS at 4", the 1/4"x7" stainless square will be like bending toothpicks with hyrdraulics!! Just bend the bastard DU already. I bet you can bend cut Bastards DU. Get on with it and post the video alreadymosher.gif

In my honest opinion the Stainless 1/4" is not that much more difficult. Problem is it could be harder or could be easier. It really depends what that particular batch calculates at. My 5/16" round stainless is actually easier than my 5/16" CRS and they are both from FBBC.

I think the reason only one person is listed is because DU has not been a list as long as DO. And there are just not as many people doing DU, thats all. But get on the list, then go kill that Bastard DU like Carl said. You have it in you, i've seen your videos. :mosher

My batch of 1/4 inch stainless square felt easier than the crs. Especially since you won't be concerned with the crush on DU style.

Tim

Posts coming tonight, I hit the Bastard, Shiny Bastard, and 3/8 Brass 7 inch all DU, and smoked them! :online

Posts coming tonight, I hit the Bastard, Shiny Bastard, and 3/8 Brass 7 inch all DU, and smoked them! :online

Nice, i knew your DU was way beyond the SS 1/4" square. Time to start working on your reverse next.

Guest Bullitt

:blink:blink Holy crap! Now THAT is a good day of bending!!! Awesome DU!!! :mosher