60d Reverse In Thin Wraps

Guest Bullitt

Guest Bullitt

Not a big deal, but I thought I would get on the steel slayer list before it got too populated. :blush Going to mail off the twin to this 60D to Eric if he thinks it's worth it for the list.

Got a 5/16" X 6" grade 2 bolt reverse also last night, but it was well outside the 30 second limit (about 3 minutes). Need to pick up some 1/4 X 6 G5 and G8s. I mailed all my G8s to Hugo.

60D reverse in single, 1" wraps (70 degrees in about 23 seconds):

Yes, very respectable, Mike! And wraps that thin always make it tougher.

Guest Bullitt

Thanks guys. Given how easy this is for a lot of you, I was a little shy about sending it off to Eric for the list.

Mailing the 60D twin to Eric tomorrow. The really thin pads I have make doing these more psychologically tough than physically. I kept waiting for the nail to poke through and spear me. :D They hurt a little more, but I took 90mph slapshots off legs, crosschecks to my old man back, and fists to my ugly mug for years, so in the grand scheme of things... Not too bad.

Bought some more G8s to replace the ones I sent to Hugo. That is my next goal. Going to get where I can reverse them in doubles (which would still fit through the 1.25" hole by the way :laugh ) and then get one in a single wrap.

Mike: well done! ... and congrats for sending to Eric, probably one of your "first" reverse bends! :mosher

I think u will become even better if u reduce the space betwen wraps.