1/4" X 7" Square - Fbbc Stock

JAU1985

I know this isn't a big deal compared to what some of you other guys are bending but this bend was a PR for me due to the single wrap aspect of it so I thought I'd share because I'm quite happy with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLlY-seJp6Q

And another video which also made me happy. The first time I ever bent a horse shoe it was one of these St. Croix Forge... ultra lites? Got one in my FBBC beginners bending package and the first time I attempted it, it took me about 5 or 6 minutes to get but this time, well it's obvious how quickly the same thing went down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu9Qqrgq2Ec

Thanks for watching.

Thanks Mike and Ben. I have gotten a Bastard, just not within the 5 minute time limit and it's been in double wraps for my kinks. I'm giving myself 4 days off from bending now then I'm going to attempt the bastard in singles. Also going to work on reverse iso's with bastards and bending some 1/4" round stock. Whenever I try to kink reverse it's never anywhere near center of the stock. Maybe I should have a video recorded of my form for some critiques from you big time reverse guys here.

Those are some great bends. I am happy that you are progressing on the horseshoes, just make sure to heart those ultraliteslaugh.gif

Great jobbuttrock.gif

Very good Bends!!!!! Congrats Jonathan!!!! The square was a beast for me. Shortly after I was able to bend a 7", not in a tournament, I was bending Red Nails. You will also be bending them soon :)

The Bend looked easily within 2 inches to me. :mosher