Video Of Im Red Nail Reverse

naturalstrength

Decided to give it a go again. Just got it to 40 degreesunsure.gif Not a good idea to go for a bending PR after moving house all daysad.gif

Here is the video:

How far from the ends do you put your wraps? Just curious.

Thats a great bend. That should be a good one for the steel slayer list. Make sure Eric knows about it.

awesome strength buddy! huge reverse bend! I would have a bunch of emoticons after this, but they are not working for me for some reason - haha

Hey i just remembered that for the Steel Slayer List you have to show the diameter of the wraps by putting them through the 1-1/4" dia hole. So i guess you will need to do it one more time, but then you will be the first on the 7" steel slayer list. :bow

Excellent!!!!!!!! Strong Bending :mosher:mosher I'm curious how big you are - height and weight etc?

Excellent!!!!!!!! Strong Bending mosher.gifmosher.gif I'm curious how big you are - height and weight etc?

I am 5'11" and weigh 174 lbs. My last body fat % was about 10%, although that was about 6-8 months ago, BEFORE Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King became close friends of mineblush.gif

Excellent!!!!!!!! Strong Bending mosher.gifmosher.gif I'm curious how big you are - height and weight etc?

I am 5'11" and weigh 174 lbs. My last body fat % was about 10%, although that was about 6-8 months ago, BEFORE Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King became close friends of mineblush.gif

you're friends w/them too?!?!

Those are the same friends that helped me build this body of mine, all 280+ lbs of it :mosher

Those are the same friends that helped me build this body of mine, all 280+ lbs of it mosher.gif

I have recently broke up with McDonalds and Burger King, but Wendy's is tough. You know what they say about redheadswink.gif