5/8x22"(16.15mm) Mid-bar Bend

naturalstrength

looks AMAZING to me. ;)

What a total body workout right Carl?

Did u used hrs or crs?

Edited by ewokhugo

Huge bend Carl! :rock You're going to submit that to Horne's list I hope (that would be #3).

looks AMAZING to me. ;)

What a total body workout right Carl?

Did u used hrs or crs?

Thanks Hugo!

HRS(A36) is the standard steel used for the braced bending. The rules are on David Horne's webpage.

Carl that was incredible. I really need to get back into this braced again, and to think i was stuck around 24". You just lit a fire under my ass (after i finish recovering from the Steel Slayer)

If you find some roughed up concrete (or black top) it will help your leg crush, big difference when your feet don't slip.

Are you working on any 1/2" stock?

Carl that was incredible. I really need to get back into this braced again, and to think i was stuck around 24". You just lit a fire under my ass (after i finish recovering from the Steel Slayer)

If you find some roughed up concrete (or black top) it will help your leg crush, big difference when your feet don't slip.

Are you working on any 1/2" stock?

Thanks Mike! I am working on the 1/2 inch stock and hope to get some good bends on video. I just wish I was able to bend the braced bars like you do with that behind the leg-pull technique. I still can't believe you bent the 1/2"x12.5 that way-just incredible :rock How did the contest go? Any PR's??

awesome job Carl! :rock

yes, I use a mat or something to stand on so that my feet don't slip during the leg crush .. try that out, I think you'll like.

or rougher concrete like Mike said .. either or

Super bend, Carl! Congratulations. :rock

Incredible bend. Paul is right, I always try to make sure my footing is "slip proof". I learned that doing an outside show once in wet grass.

Tim

Thanks to all for the encouragement and kind words, I really appreciate it. I need to bolt, somebody's getting ready to go shorter :cool

Edited by naturalstrength