Nice Article On Stanless Steel - Bending

Tim71

Ran across this neat article.

Stan

Also check out this list and note the style that Zass is bending with. Some like to say that's not a true old-time way to bend.

10 strongmen

Boy Stanley is one strong dude.

Neat stuff I thought you guys would enjoy.

Tim

Ran across this neat article.

Stan

Also check out this list and note the style that Zass is bending with. Some like to say that's not a true old-time way to bend.

10 strongmen

Boy Stanley is one strong dude.

Neat stuff I thought you guys would enjoy.

Tim

Very cool Tim. There are some rumors floating around that Stan might show up at GGC this year.

The picture of Breitbart is actually another picture of Zass.

Makes me laugh when you read the comments and one dude harps on about steriods and that modern strongmen are much stronger and its all parlour tricks :D

Id like to see anyone equal Saxons lift and Zass and Brietbart would outbend any modern day steriod freak as well as anyone on here.

I hope Stan makes it to GGC - I'd really enjoy meeting him. And with some luck - we might ask him to bend some small thing for us. I grew up reading about many of the old time strongmen. There aren't many (any) of them left - meeting those few like Slim and Stan in person is always a treat.