Rex Hubbard Pulls 235 2hp! Can He Be Stopped?

The Natural

Nice Rex!

How's Courtney Love doing?

inside joke?

Nice Rex!

inside joke?

My sister's doing fine, guys. Thanks for asking.

-Rex

Nice Rex!

inside joke?

I'm told I have an odd sense of humor and that many of my jokes tend to fly over people's heads because they have no frame of reference. BUT COME ON!!! How does nobody see the cardigan-like sweater of Rex's and how it resembles the late Kurt Cobain's famous attire. Cobain's wife until his death was Courtney Love.

Nice Rex!

inside joke?

I'm told I have an odd sense of humor and that many of my jokes tend to fly over people's heads because they have no frame of reference. BUT COME ON!!! How does nobody see the cardigan-like sweater of Rex's and how it resembles the late Kurt Cobain's famous attire. Cobain's wife until his death was Courtney Love.

I got the reference Zach. I about pissed laughing! :D

Nice Rex!

inside joke?

I knew she was Cobain's wife and I thought of Kurt Cobain and was trying to find a relationship between Kurt Cobain and Rex .... couldn't think of a damn thing .... I didn't realize Kurt Cobain wore gay sweaters like Rex does

Nice Rex!

inside joke?

I knew she was Cobain's wife and I thought of Kurt Cobain and was trying to find a relationship between Kurt Cobain and Rex .... couldn't think of a damn thing .... I didn't realize Kurt Cobain wore gay sweaters like Rex does

:laugh :laugh :laugh

I got it the first go-around too Zach.

Nice Rex!

inside joke?

I thought he was wearing a wet suit so i missed it completely. :D

Nice Rex!

inside joke?

I thought he was wearing a wet suit so i missed it completely. :D

My dress is completely unremarkable in the video of the world record I set last night.

-Rex