Couple Of Certs

Booyah!!!

Mike

great videos!! Your reverse is off the charts!

Thanks Adam :rock:rock , but, All of the Hex I have tried has been harder to kink than any of the stainless I have tried. I think YOU are off the charts :rock:rock:bow

I can only imagine such a gathering... Mike, Rex, Paul, and Eric... I'm sure one would be able to see the steel literally poop itself in fear.

:laugh

Eric,

saying you have "front seat" won't cut it ... you have to call "Shotgun" .... but you are too late

SHOTGUN!

The Council of Men uphold Mr. Knight in this case, calling of "Shogun" is the preferred action and term used in situations such as this.

Thank you, that is all.

I can only imagine such a gathering... Mike, Rex, Paul, and Eric... I'm sure one would be able to see the steel literally poop itself in fear.

:laugh

Eric,

saying you have "front seat" won't cut it ... you have to call "Shotgun" .... but you are too late

SHOTGUN!

Well then maybe I'll just sneak up behind you and get you in a rear naked choke... after I spike your Joose with tranquilizers.

The DUyah bend was sick quick!

SKIC, Thank you for recognizing the "DUyah", DoubleUnderhand Booyah!!! , Style :)

Working too much right now guys :(:) 7 days a week. My wife, BooMammy!!!, says next year boyzzz :D Then we can play :D

The DUyah bend was sick quick!

SKIC, Thank you for recognizing the "DUyah", DoubleUnderhand Booyah!!! , Style :)

Working too much right now guys :(:) 7 days a week. My wife, BooMammy!!!, says next year boyzzz :D Then we can play :D

I'll be counting the dayz