Couple Of Certs

Booyah!!!

Here you go Eric. Thanks Man!!!! :) 5/16 X 6" 685 Grd5 Bolt Steel Slayers List

FBBC Shiny Reverse and Shiny Booyah!!! Double Underhand for Shiny BIEW

Very impressive stuff there Mike! :rock You mowed down those shinies like they were aluminum. :bow

Great Bends Mike, Glad to see you on the Steel Slayerlist. Doing that in IM wraps, makes it even more incredible :rock And you really show what a great all around bender you are with the Shiny BIEW.

Edited by Mike K

Great show of strength Mike :rock :rock :rock Those are some sick bends, especially that G5!

awesome! all bends were great, but the power you unleashed into that DU was sick! :rock

best vids i've seen in a while, thanks for sharing

Thank you for acknowledging my bends. It is a Great deal for me being recognized by you guys!!!!!!!.

I was and am in the same boat as all my Bending Brothers. I feel like I just started over and can't wait for the Next Steps.

Keep at it and recover. It will come :rock:rock:)

Great bends, Mike. I just realized that you're only four hours from me. I've got a reputation for driving around the country training grip with people. Let me know if you've got an open day one weekend.

-Rex

Thank you for acknowledging my bends. It is a Great deal for me being recognized by you guys!!!!!!!.

I was and am in the same boat as all my Bending Brothers. I feel like I just started over and can't wait for the Next Steps.

All you young and new guys comeing into this sport/hobby take a good luck at Mr.BOOYAH! what a great example he has and is setting the mans 51-52 and is quetly working away behind the scenes he doesnt let age or other stuff stop him he like a Grizzly Bear :bow:bow Mucho Respecto Mike.

All you young and new guys comeing into this sport/hobby take a good luck at Mr.BOOYAH! what a great example he has and is setting the mans 51-52 and is quetly working away behind the scenes he doesnt let age or other stuff stop him he like a Grizzly Bear :bow:bow Mucho Respecto Mike.

Thank you Gazza, I am again humbled. Respect back at you young fella :bow:)

Great bends! Glad to see more big numbers going on the steel slayer list.

Great bends, Mike. I just realized that you're only four hours from me. I've got a reputation for driving around the country training grip with people. Let me know if you've got an open day one weekend.

-Rex

Let me know when this happens ... I wanna go too!

you are driving Rex ....

Mike - awesome power!

you do realize that you didn't even need to do the Shiny DU cause you've done the Insane Shiny DU already - haha

-Rex

Let me know when this happens ... I wanna go too!

you are driving Rex ....

Mike - awesome power!

you do realize that you didn't even need to do the Shiny DU cause you've done the Insane Shiny DU already - haha

I wanna go! But I get front seat.