Frying Pan Rolling...

dansweeney

A question to all you guys who do strength demonstrations. What is a good frying pan to start with, and what in your opinion is a good "legitimate" pan brand?

Thanks in advance!

Good Questions, i have done a 12" Pedrini pan. I found it at the local grocery store for about $10. I also did aused 8" T-fal. These are the only 2 that seem to be credible. I was doing these cheap one i got from the dollar plus store but the folded more then rolled after i bent them people would fold them back open.

I'd still be interested in what others are doing.

Find any pan that is teflon coated and thick, about 3\16 thick or more. Money is also an issue.

Used T-fal is ones I do alot. Also done quite a few Mirros. Mirro has several different models and they vary. T-fal can vary too.

For whatever reason the shiny natural colored ones always seem alot tougher to me. Maybe because they are slicker?

I have run into one dollar store cheaper that was crazy tough for it's thickness.

Hope this helps!

Tim