First Grade 8 Bolt Bend

RPGoodfellow

Thanks, Mike!

The first one went down real easy. Oh...uh...errrr...what the?!?! Apparently I didn't push the camera button hard enough or something because after I finished the bend I went to turn the camera off and I turned it on. Sweet. I literally unwrapped and rewrapped and bent the second one.

The new wraps are nice, BTW. Thanks again, buddy!

Here's the vid:

Guest Bullitt
Thanks, Mike!

The first one went down real easy. Oh...uh...errrr...what the?!?! Apparently I didn't push the camera button hard enough or something because after I finished the bend I went to turn the camera off and I turned it on. Sweet. I literally unwrapped and rewrapped and bent the second one.

Here's the vid:

You killed that thing bro! Glad you like the wraps!

Thanks, Mike!

Here's the vid:

Nice work!

Nice bend! The G8 is a great bend.

Tim

Thanks, everyone! I bend so little it's tough to know where I stand. I bent an IM Red back in April - I was able to wobble it in IM pads, but I had to finish it off with leathers on top of the IM Pads. Went right down with the leather over the IM pads. Since April I think I bent 1 or 2 60D's until I hit these G8's.

that looked like some serious kink - top work my man :rock

Thanks, bro. The kink on the G8's seemed to be OK...it was the odd, springy crush that threw me for a loop with these.

Nice bend!

Great Job on your First Grade 8 :rock:rock

Thanks, Booyah!

Nice work! Start training!

Thanks, Ben! Maybe I'll start training my bending a little more after I finish up this run on the grippers. It sure is fun! HAHA!

this is a great bend!

congrats!

Thanks, Hugo!