Huge Do Pr For Me! Pic

Johnsson

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=9027

DO PR bar 8mm x 7" round, HRS (Down in left):

At the start I used those fat pads which one of them is in that pic. I taked huge "back position" first time and I got the bar in good position in chin. Started to bend and kink was very easy, but crushdown phase was very hard. Changed to thin pads, almost same as in pic right from the fatie, and finished it to under 2". I have only bended this bar from aprox. 45deg to 2", but never was able to kink it, before this day.

I also kinked first time a 6,5mm x 7" square nail (up in pic) to 3deg. Middle finger got damaged from this, so maybe because of this I had to quit.

Someday in this week I bended 8mm x 7" Round, CRS, from 50deg to 100deg with those fat pads (again, shown in pic)

Rebar on right I DU bended before HRS bar to 60deg with one hit and DO finished it with thin suede.

What a day :rock

Hmm, maybe I try tomorrow a 1/4 x 6" G8??

Thanks!

I looked calibration results once again and instead of g8 I tought to try 1/4 x 7" Square tomorrow.

Nice work! :rock I'm impressed with the 8mm CRS movement. I don't think a G8 or 1/4" square will pose much of a problem.

Nice work! :rock I'm impressed with the 8mm CRS movement. I don't think a G8 or 1/4" square will pose much of a problem.

Thanks very much!

But if I strugle in kink with that square, I might not be able to finish it. Or have a 1/4" square easyer crushdown than round? What about G8's phases?

But if I strugle in kink with that square, I might not be able to finish it. Or have a 1/4" square easyer crushdown than round? What about G8's phases?

Try to bend the square on the corner not the flat side and make sure your fingers are resting on the wraps. If your fingers are on the bar it'll hurt a lot and could do some damage (I had a numb finger for about a week due to that). The 1/4" square is far easier to crush down than 8mm round CRS. I found the G8 to be similar to the same length in 1/4" square CRS but a bit more springy. Try to give it longer hits and you'll feel it moving.

Well, 1/4" square only kinked little bit, maybe 2-3deg. My middle fingers was hurting again while bending. I thoght to put it in youtube, maybe today.

Thanks hugo!

Now I need just do a lot of kinking, isos for other phases, wrist-styles training, hardening palms with thin and crush pads. What a mess it would be :D. But everything is important, right?

Great Effort!!!! I believe we all go through this pain tolerance and learning phase. I still do :blush Your hits looked long enough, maybe push in on the bar a little more and you might get a little more power if you bend forward just a bit more :D

Great Effort!!!! I believe we all go through this pain tolerance and learning phase. I still do :blush Your hits looked long enough, maybe push in on the bar a little more and you might get a little more power if you bend forward just a bit more :D

Thanks very much! :)

I just tryed again that same 6,5mm x 7" nail which is in that pic and got it to 6,3cm. Crushdown stopped me, because I had pains in palms. :blink

Very Good!!!!!! Give your hands a little break and you will own this piece in no time :rock

Very Good!!!!!! Give your hands a little break and you will own this piece in no time :rock

Thanks! I will rest and test a new 6,5mm x 7" square nail next week and kinked 1/4" FBBC square after nail.

Thanks hugo!

Now I need just do a lot of kinking, isos for other phases, wrist-styles training, hardening palms with thin and crush pads. What a mess it would be :D . But everything is important, right?

Your on the right track :D keep it up also do not forget the middle and crushdown fazes isos in all fazes of the bend are key.