A Blast!

gazza

Heres me bending a g9 or L9 bolt rated around a red nail in hardness.

My technique was crap and you can see the yards and yards of wrapping i use :blush:D

Thought i would put this up to show people that even i used to struggle with my style stock etc.

I just used to say to myself just keep plugin away it will come!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xdDHIYRQnI

That is incredible, it is a real motivator to see you were at our level at one time. I know you always say that all you did was bend all the time for over 7 years but to see the progress that is achievable really helps, Thank You

Going way back and reading old posts and watching old videos is a very good way to see the progress in bending. Looking at guys like Gary, Ben, etc and seeing them back when they were mostly mortal can be pretty motivating and encouraging.

Chris[climber511] Mike[booyah] ME and a few others im approaching 50 Chris and Mike and a good bit past it we each came into grip late on so you dont need to be a young man.

Having the Heart and Mindset are far more important dont let anything stop you from getting were you want to make the dream a reality :D

This is a great post gazza! Thanks for sharing this. Very inspirational :bow

Great Bend Gazza!!!! Reminds me of my actual favorite where you demonstrate a huge amount of strength Slow bending a Red Nail. If it is not too much trouble, You should Repost it :rock:D

very cool - anymore oldies you could share with us?

Great to see the old posts and old PRs! Especially in comparison to the current ones.

Thanks for sharing that gem Gazza! :D I still have a way to go just to reach where you were in that video.

haha, the wrapping seemed tediuos.

This was fun and motivating to watch. Thank you For sharing this

I loved it! I must say again ...its hard to be the "best".

i know u will use your p.b 's bends at the moment to share 7 years later here,at the gripboard!