Been A While......

foxyj75

Man, I bet I haven't seriously bent in 3 months. I just got busy with school and the family and needed a break. I was out in the garage last night, and messed around with a few bends. I bent a 60d Ostlund style to warm up, then reversed a hard Canadian 70d and a 6''x1/4'' G8 in single wraps. I then broke out the old trusty fat wraps and smoked a huge shiny like it was a paperclip :cool . Somehow my kink is crazy strong right now. I bet I got 40 degrees on the first hit on that sucker! Nothing crazy, but the bug has bitten again.... :rock Later,

-Foxy<><

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK FOX!!!

Great to see you back!!!! Maybe a KOAB next :rock

Great to see you back Foxman! :D Sounds like you haven't lost anything. You should think up something interesting and do a bend or two for the new list.

Thanks guys! Good to be back! :rock I'm gonna take my time getting back into the groove, so my body has time to get used to the beating again. I'll probably bend again in a couple days. I'll keep you all posted with what goes down........ :cool