Fbbc Edgins And Big G8s

gazza

I received a package of bolts from FBBC in it were 6inch Edgins and 6inch BIG grade 8s.

Joonas asked me if he paid for some fbbc stuff would i bend it for him.

I received it on the 1st June opened it and got to work all on video.

Video was kept rolling for the full bending session from start to finish so its been cut into 5 sections so as to fit onto youtube.

my pc was attacked by some trojans which caused me alot of grief i lost some good stuff then my video graphics card went bang so windows movie maker would not allow me to make videos with the onboard shared video so i had to wait to get a new graphics card before i could edit anything.

I was only going to show Joonas these videos which i have now done but a few people in the past have requested to see a cut BIG g8 bent.

I tried to keep in view of the video camera at all times so as everything could be seen even the cutting with the chop saw i even cut one of the bolts in half to show that the middle is intact incase anyone thought it was hollow or something.

The full video is available if anyone doubts me and wants to scrutinise it further ive done the best with what i have available to me thats all i could do on the day.

SOME OBSERVATIONS:-

I had not bent in awhile for me pryer to this and it showed.

My techique was rusty and off.

My bending strength was down altho my bending endurance was still there as i was able to perform some back to back bends.

Pain tolerance was down i had to resort to medium 3/4inch wraps.

I should have warmed up instead of trying to go straight for a 4.5inch Edgin.

Part one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zMXz6EiCtw

Part two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzoj_kQegDw

Part three

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqoVy94p9fM

Part four

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urrw6dAmraQ

Part five

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAnK7Re7wis

The last one is private :cry :cry :cry

The last one is private :cry:cry:cry

yep

super strong mate......give a few months on the KBs and you will be setting standards that will take a few years to reach

super strong mate......give a few months on the KBs and you will be setting even more standards that will take a few years to reach

fixed

super strong mate......give a few months on the KBs and you will be setting even more standards that will take a few years to reach

fixed

my bad :D

fixed

:laugh good catch

Thanks For Sharing your vids !!!! A real treat Gary :):rock

Awesome bending Gazza :rock

Thanks guys feel weak bending wise just had to get a couple of those shortend BIG g8s on vid for posterity :D

My DO was way off but im glad i was able to start a few of them with the reverse style not bad for a middle aged man :)

Dont know how those edgins and BIG g8s rank compared to the triangle and JH brands they felt tougher altho that could be cause im weaker bending wise.

I think on form i coulda put a 4inch edgin away and a 4.5inch BIG g8 but im happy with those they were springy suckers.

Just got to see you vids. Looked like a everyday workout for you !!!! :rock:bow:whacked:blink

I watched the G8 video a while ago, and I'm still in awe. Definitely a sick bend gazza! As usual :bow

Gazzaesque!

Thanks guys feel weak bending wise just had to get a couple of those shortend BIG g8s on vid for posterity :D

My DO was way off but im glad i was able to start a few of them with the reverse style not bad for a middle aged man :)

Dont know how those edgins and BIG g8s rank compared to the triangle and JH brands they felt tougher altho that could be cause im weaker bending wise.

I think on form i coulda put a 4inch edgin away and a 4.5inch BIG g8 but im happy with those they were springy suckers.

I wanna say the linear "s" bolts are harder than the triangle Edgins, but don't quote me ...... they have felt harder to me too though.

Numero uno! like Mike said ... it was a treat

simply the best !(i am wondering if there will be in the future anyone better than u ...)

maybe me?LOLOLOL

Thanks to Joonas for sending the steel and you for sharing the vids. Awesome stuff even if you were a bit off your peak. The initial kinking in reverse was simply stunning - loved it! :rock:bow

Simply amazing.

Always inspiring.

Tim