3.5 Inch Grade 5 Double Under

Skic

Visit My Website

Better degrees on this bolt-grade 5, maybe a 3inch if I can get my hands on it enough! :blush

Awesome Bend Man !!!!! How about some bastards? Oh Yes :rock

I don't think The GripBoard does DU Certs, But David Horne does http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/bending.html

Hit the Contact on the LH side of Page and let him know what you got.

Congrats!!!!

It seems like you just started bending the other day, and all you do is keep progressing REALLY fast. Great work, keep going

It seems like you just started bending the other day, and all you do is keep progressing REALLY fast. Great work, keep going

Everything is clicking with the bending, no doubt, grippers not so much. I hit the 2.5 like it is sporting goods stuff and then the 3 just lies there. I have had the grippers for years, still little progress! I can bend everyday never get sore etc. If I do grippers it is like 5 days before they feel good again. I am slice of paper close to closing the 3, never consistent, I need a some motivation on them! :rock

Great bend! :rock You should get some 1/4" square from FBBC and run through those as far as you can cutting them down (Paul Knight did them down to 3.5"). You might be ready to just jump on a bastard though.

congrats Judoman!lol

its time to jump from a shorth g8 or a bastard:-)

about the #3 ..same for me ..i am not the type of the person to give up but i got stucked at 1 mm from the #3 during 6-8 months. for me doesnt make any sense to train with grippers for a regular basis.

Skic is sick !!!! Awesome bending man :rock