Broke Red Nail (average)

ewokhugo

I decided to make a video of this; not all the bend(took more than 30 mn LOL) but the last 5 mn or so.

Got some trophies in the end: 3 bruises and the upper part of my legs were RED (tomorrow red turns black).

Used one Red nail i had at 1.75" and had to use 2 pipes to open it till 3",then i hit this bar probably 100 times or so.

I dedicate this bend to my friend Luuc.

What a strength & endurance achievement :blink:rock

Thanks John , the video its not ready yet ..LOL

I would say this one its close to Luuc's bastard (i am saying this because i bend a couple of average bastard before)unless he used one hard bastard:-)

Before this i broke one piece of 8 mm(5/16")x7" crs and one 1/4"x6"g8 both in 10 mn or so.

The red nail was much harder so i give Luuc all the credit in the world.

this is without a doubt one endurance battle(my endurance/stamina sucks lol ..i need to start to run)

Wish more guys start to do this. i am positive the great horseshoe benders in the world can break BIG steel.

lets call David and Zach for start ...:-)))

Edited by ewokhugo

Great work Hugo, you're the man!!!

A bastard won't be any problem for you, even the 7,5" Edgin is in your range!

I honestly don't deserve this kind of attention and kindness for I don't have the discipline as you do, you're a great guy Hugo, just keep at it and you'll be at the top in no time!

Luuc, i am just doing what u did before, the credit its yours:-)

I have one 7.5" JH edgin(probably one of the hardest bars i bend) ...crush its not easy for me.

About discipline ... i am just average. I bend because i train my mind to overcome the fear. Your mind its superior in many aspects thats why u are so strong (David its also a good example ... So Derek ...there are many). One think i learned from u : in order to be good i must share everything with my friends; this is something u do every time.

After my bruised get better i will broke the 7.5" edgin:-)

LINK:

Edited by ewokhugo

Impressive feat Hugo! :rock Hope you heal up fast.