8" Edgin Bend

David_wigren

Another fun bend. Not so hard for me becuse I'm blessed with good flexibility.

I did however have a 7" edgin kick my butt after this one. Kinked it only as much as I can kink a 5/16 square. Wich is a millimeter or 2.

8" version died quickly though

Thank you

I did however have a 7" edgin kick my butt after this one. Kinked it only as much as I can kink a 5/16 square. Wich is a millimeter or 2.

Thank you

The 7" JH are an absolute pain in the butt!! Much harder than the W.T by a long shot. I can easily bend the Triangle brand Edgins, but the JH are infinitely more difficult. I have about 100 if anyone wants some.

Great bend man!

Thank you Ben

Thank you

The 7" JH are an absolute pain in the butt!! Much harder than the W.T by a long shot. I can easily bend the Triangle brand Edgins, but the JH are infinitely more difficult. I have about 100 if anyone wants some.

Hmm I was under the impression that the triangle was harder than the JH. Maybe that was it.

I thought that it would be easy at 7" too. But it must be from a different batch. The 8" was no hassle at all, I bet I can bend one of the 8"er if I cut it to 7". But the regular 7" JH, I hit it perfectly and all I got was a small wobble bairly noticeble.

It looked easy for you but you've got some incredible flexibility. Great bend! :rock I think you should try your idea and cut off an inch - it'll probably go down without much trouble. It's weird how the standard 7" is so much harder.

Nice bend David! :rock Fastenal must deal with several mfg's of bolts apparently. I remember the TY FNL edgins I was bending a while back were a good bit easier than the Triangles. I find the shorter versions easier than the longer ones due to my lack of flexibility! :blush I had bent a 5.5'' TY FNL before I ever bent a 7''! Anyways, great job buddy, and I know you'll kill it at 7''.

Foxy<><

I like it!! Awesome Bend!!!

LOL David , this was one warm-up for u!

The 7" will die very soon. I thought the 7" triangule was "easy" for u. Interesting.

Lets see who kill the 7" triangule first? LOLOLOL

i have mine at 4.75" (first training till 4.75", second nothing). Your crush its by fair better than mine.

Great Bend David, I barely got a wobble on my 8" edgin. I had to brace it to kill it because i was so pissed off.

Nice work David! Haha, now I don't feel so bad, because I couldn't do much to a JH Edgin either :P...actually, I haven't got an 8" either so, I still suck, lol . I don't think I'm flexible enough for those. Very awkward.

Edited by easyWeight

Darin: the black mutant its harder than the 7"triangule.

I was little off few weeks ago ( only wobbled it). I need to bend it again to find out.

Edited by ewokhugo

Well done, David! Not many can do that one.

I did one of those a couple of years ago and found it harder to start than the 7" version. I actually have very poor shoulder girdle flexibility and noticed that I was forced to rely on much more wrist strength to get the thing started. For a stocky shorter guy this bolt could really prove to be a challenge!

Wow! That's incredible.

Tim

haha yup the music was from megaman 3. Found it on my computer and thought why not. :laugh

I think I'll cut down one of the 8" and see what happends. The regular 7" one is to hard for me right now. Only hit it once when I attempted it, but that hit was perfect. Got a good hold on it and got all my power in to it and still nothing. Just another case of steel variance. I'll get it soon enough though

Thank you

David, how far can u get the 7" triangule edgin? if u can get it under 90 deg it would be piece of cake for u to finish it.

David, how far can u get the 7" triangule edgin? if u can get it under 90 deg it would be piece of cake for u to finish it.

Actually havn't tried a triangle edgin for ages. Last time I tried was last summer and during that time I could get one to 60-70ish with theese pads. I'm stronger now so I think it should be doable