Broke A Bastard

luuc

:blink:blink:blink WHAT?

For those u dont know; Luuc is the coolest and the smartest young bender there's! :rock

Awesome Luuc , this is INSANE!

Wow :blink that's nuts :whacked Nice work!

It's a mental battle, against pain and fatique, but with the right music and some confidence it's not hard.

Thanks for the comments and kind words!

Edited by luuc

Wow! :rock I'd be happy just to bend one.

Did you have to bend it back and forth? Or just keep crushing it? Either way that is incredible, Great job :rock

Did you have to bend it back and forth? Or just keep crushing it? Either way that is incredible, Great job :rock

Back and forth; crushing it DO way, and than back open over the legs which are now completely bruised, I didn't use leg-padding.

Thank you all!

Edit: the inspiration came from a video a while back, where David Horne did an incredible feat; breaking a piece of stainless (think it was a shiny), while doing deadlifts, curls and pinches at the same time...

Edited by luuc

WHOA! That's crazy, Luuc! :rock

That there's damn cool!

Back and forth; crushing it DO way, and than back open over the legs which are now completely bruised, I didn't use leg-padding.

Thank you all!

Edit: the inspiration came from a video a while back, where David Horne did an incredible feat; breaking a piece of stainless (think it was a shiny), while doing deadlifts, curls and pinches at the same time...

Haven't tried this yet but bending a red was hard enough. I'll need some inspriation, if you don't mind....where did you see the David Horn vid?

And as Beatty said, that is pretty damn coo.

Edited by AFreeland

I have finally found it, but I think I kind of exaggerated it a little bit, it wasn't a shiny or stainless, but a 1/4" square. The video's (2 parts) can be found on his website.

http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/videos.html

"David Horne Constant Circuit Pinch Lift Bar Snap PART 1" this is the title.

Breaking a 7" square bar while doing 45kg curls and 74,1kg pinch lifts.

BUT.. he breaks the bar fully unbraced, where I did it braced.

AFreeland, if you can bend the bar, you can break it, just takes a little more time!

Edited by luuc

Broke a stainless 1/4" by 7" bar tonight, a real bitch.

It didn't show any signs of breaking until it suddenly snapped after 20 minutes.

I will try the Edgin in a few weeks I think.

Edited by luuc

I have finally found it, but I think I kind of exaggerated it a little bit, it wasn't a shiny or stainless, but a 1/4" square. The video's (2 parts) can be found on his website.

http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/videos.html

"David Horne Constant Circuit Pinch Lift Bar Snap PART 1" this is the title.

Breaking a 7" square bar while doing 45kg curls and 74,1kg pinch lifts.

BUT.. he breaks the bar fully unbraced, where I did it braced.

AFreeland, if you can bend the bar, you can break it, just takes a little more time!

Thanks for the link brotha, gonna give er' a try in the next couple days!

Awesome job man. It inspired me to try and break something and I got a crs 1/4 x 7" square in a couple minutes(I tried it braced for the straightening as well). It was tough, next time I'm going to try a bastard.

Again, great job, thanks for the inspiration!