5.5x5/16 Crs

easyWeight

I didn't get this on video since it's not FBBC stock, but it is IMO as I said in my other post a bit harder than the current Bastard stock. It took me a solid 8 minutes to finish off, but I don't care, I'm really happy with this bend!

Here's the linky...it's pictured with the Huge Bastard I bent yesterday on the left and the 5.5 CRS is on the right. I might point out too that I squashed the Huge down a bit more after the camera was turned off yesterda...just in case anyone questions the way it looks :P

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=8919

Edited by easyWeight

That's great work man! You seem to have your game back now

Your in the groove now, dont stop, go for that Grand Shiny again

Your in the groove now, dont stop, go for that Grand Shiny again

I agree with Mike. Sure only the kink is harder on the current freaky bastard. But it sure indicates that you're in the zone right now. You'll probably just blow through the kink, leaving you alot of energy to deal with the crushdown. The time is now my friend!

Go for 3 PR's in as many days

Edited by David_wigren

Thanks guys! I wish I could go after the Grand Shiny, but I ran out of SS when Caolan and I had our little head-to-head a month ago. I ordered more, but it didn't show up until last Friday and I left town Thursday and won't be back for three weeks! I can probably talk the girlfriend into opening up the package and sending me a few pieces though :D

Thanks guys! I wish I could go after the Grand Shiny, but I ran out of SS when Caolan and I had our little head-to-head a month ago. I ordered more, but it didn't show up until last Friday and I left town Thursday and won't be back for three weeks! I can probably talk the girlfriend into opening up the package and sending me a few pieces though :D

Oh yeah, you've already told me this 3 times now. I should really learn to start paying attention :blush

Oh yeah, you've already told me this 3 times now. I should really learn to start paying attention :blush

Jeez what's wrong with you? I can't believe I need to keep telling you this.......Lol, it's all good man :D

Nice work Darin! :rock You're on a roll.

Awesome job Darin!

i bend one of your national 7" (5/16") crs and i rate it around hard bastard level. So its a great bend bro!

u should be good to bend the 5" national "bastard" aswell.

Nice work Darin! :rock You're on a roll.

Thanks Perry! It would appear so. I'm hoping to have my girlfriend send me a a couple Grand Shinies today soon, but not sure if I'll get them for a week and a half now. I'm doing some traveling, so I may miss its delivery again lol.

Awesome job Darin!

i bend one of your national 7" (5/16") crs and i rate it around hard bastard level. So its a great bend bro!

u should be good to bend the 5" national "bastard" aswell.

Thanks Hugo! That CRS stock is not National brand, though! It's stock that I purchased from a local machine shop and steel supplier. I have no idea where they get it from. But I'm glad that you also think it's pretty tough steel. That way I know I'm not just exaggerating :D

Edited by easyWeight