Few New Bending Vid

Johnsson

FBBC Hex 1/4 x 5,5", DO

-Got it over 90deg. I feel that something is wrong in this style, but what?

Do also seems to be very painful for my index fingers. What to do with this?

5,5mm x 7" bright nail, Reverse, over 90deg

-I first time tryed this over 90deg. I extend arms to front while bend, because it seems to reduce elbow, tricep, shoulder and scapula pains, but I don't know will it reduce strenght from bend also.

FBBC Round 1/4 x 7", DU

-Whoa!! Wrist killer style!! Wrists feeled very sore while and after bend. Is this orginal DU?

FBBC Hex 1/4 x 5,5", DO

-Got it over 90deg. I feel that something is wrong in this style, but what?

The kink looks good, from the look of it, anyway. What you lack right now is strength in the crushdown, and the only way to get stronger is to bend/train more. A small technical comment, it looks like you drive more with your right than your left arm, and make sure that you keep the right arm tighter towards your body to avoid energy leakage.

5,5mm x 7" bright nail, Reverse, over 90deg

-I first time tryed this over 90deg. I extend arms to front while bend, because it seems to reduce elbow, tricep, shoulder and scapula pains, but I don't know will it reduce strenght from bend also.

One small comment, you let your hands/arms drift away quite a lot and it's a risk that you loose tightness and tension through this. Tension is strength, so try keep your arms more connected to your body, let them be connectors between the nail and the power you generate with your whole body.

FBBC Round 1/4 x 7", DU

-Whoa!! Wrist killer style!! Wrists feeled very sore while and after bend. Is this orginal DU?

yup, this is pretty much original DU, will make your wrists strong. I would advice you to keep doing this, and not jump on that DU mod train. On a technical note, you have to 1. drive the nail down much further, towards your belly button, 2. be more explosive....

Great bends man!

Concerning pointers- what Henrik said

Thanks all!!

The kink looks good, from the look of it, anyway. What you lack right now is strength in the crushdown, and the only way to get stronger is to bend/train more. A small technical comment, it looks like you drive more with your right than your left arm, and make sure that you keep the right arm tighter towards your body to avoid energy leakage.

Kink is hard with some stuff. I can't kink 8mm x 7" round HRS, but I can bend it from apr.45deg to under 2".

Thanks all!!

Kink is hard with some stuff. I can't kink 8mm x 7" round HRS, but I can bend it from apr.45deg to under 2".

It's almost always difficult to kink 7" stock due to flexibility, and 8mm HRS isn't so easy, a little bit easier than a grade 8 at the same length but a lot harder than 5,5x1/4 hex anyway. Keep working it, you're doing great!

Very Nice Bends Mr Johnsson :rock:rock

Thanks a lot!

About explosivines for DU, would it be good to train it with 5,5mm bright nails, which 7" is easyer than IM yellow and harder than 6mm round and square HRS? I thought to bend those with only one hit and as fast as possible. Sounds good?

Thanks a lot!

About explosivines for DU, would it be good to train it with 5,5mm bright nails, which 7" is easyer than IM yellow and harder than 6mm round and square HRS? I thought to bend those with only one hit and as fast as possible. Sounds good?

You know, westside barbell (westside-barbell.com) has one session each week devoted to absolute strenth/slow strenght and one session devoted to explosive/speed strength, so you're dead on! Go for it for two months, then evalutate, you most likely will be positively surprised :)

Note: westside does powerlifting,i.e squat, bench and deadlift, but the same principles probably applies...

I meaned middle fingers not index. And it's strange, because should it be painful for index not middle fingers? What is wrong in this?