Ouch!

liam.mccaffrey

Got a bastard tonight in 3.5mins, then went crazy on a second and did this on the first part of the sweep.

linky

Finished the sucker though and in under 5 mins!

Edited by liamcafs

Ouch that looks nasty :( Good job finishing it though and a nice time :D

Congrats on the bastard! :rock As for the hand, I think just about everyone who bends has had some variation of that same injury.

Christ, what a flapper. Bet that made you squeak a little ;)

Man, I've heard of vagina hands before, but I thought it was just an expression. That looks like a little fish taco. Get some Vagisil on it and you'll be OK :trout Haha, just kidding man, I couldn't resist...great bending!

don't be mean about my hands :D , I have to really look after as them they get nasty when i use chalk or cement. Contact dermatitis

I mousturise a lot and they are pretty good usually.

That looks real painfull :( I like the determination to finish the bend after that kind of tear. great job. Personally i have found that using cornhuskers lotion 2-3 times per day has kept my hands is prety good shape and hopefully it comtinues because i do not want to deal with that.

cornhuskers lotion, never heard of it? where do you get it? walgreens?

i have found some stuff which seems much better than evrything else, its an afterwork cream as in you put it on after cleaning up from dirty oily jobs

cornhuskers lotion, never heard of it? where do you get it? walgreens?

i have found some stuff which seems much better than evrything else, its an afterwork cream as in you put it on after cleaning up from dirty oily jobs

I get it at CVS (pharmacy store), My kettlebell instructor got me hooked on it. He uses it because he does KB's all day, every day and has no problems with his hands. It really works great. I have not tried anything else so i have nothing to compare it to.