Grand Shiny Bend

David_wigren

I'm exstatic over this bend. Can't really explain far to well for how much this bend means to me.

In september 08 I injured my left bicep. It was never anything major but I pulled it pretty hard during some reverse bends. And from that day I could not bend DO without pain in my bicep for several months (I did however bend reverse without any irritation after a month, weird) But after that my DO had gone to hell. This was also during a time when I was making good gains in that form. But little over a month ago I picked up DO again.

Why this bend means so much to me. It is a PR for me in DO. Wich symbolises my complete "comeback" from the injury and the layoff from DO.

Big thanks to everyone that was in the grand shiny race. I forgot to mention a thanks to Gazza. He is so way past us so I sometimes do not compare myself to him. He deserves a big thanks for motivating me to off course.

I am rather selfconsious about me bracing with the chin. Something I do on max effort bends. Especially with stainless. That crush sucks

an elite bend if I've ever seen one! :rock all your hard work and determination paid off! congrats on the comback David and the skys the limit for you .......... incredible!

Fantastic bend :rock The music was pretty bad ass to.

Congratulations David!!! :rock :rock :rock That was pretty insane bending right there.

awesome bending David :rock. I didn't know you were injured that long. Makes this bend all the more impressive. I am a little disappointed at the crushdown though, when I bend it on saturday you'll see what a real crushdown looks like ;). Uh oh, now I've gone and put alot of pressure on myself :D

The Winner :rock:rock:rock:rock Great bend. Doing it in IM wraps only makes it in my opinion an "elite" bend. I just want to do that with my big double wraps but when i do, it will not mean as much now, after i saw you do this. I think you definately proved that you are back and at the top of your game. I guess its time to start another race (just let me get one more shot at this bend first)

Outstanding bend David! :rock

David, that was truly awesome man, superb strength there bro. :rock:bow

:rock:rock:rock:rock NEXT!

Superb accomplishment, David!

The 6" list is updated.

You're on a list of about a half dozen guys who can bend a Grand Shiny in Ironmind pads.

VERY VERY HAPPY for u (and for me)!!:-)))

u deserve it David!

BIG CONGRATS!

Amazing bending right there David. Between the rediculous horseshoes that you have been bending and now this, especially in IMP :rock:rock:rock

The music at the beginning of the video cracked me up. I was just waiting for Linda Lovelace to pop outta nowhere saying,"Whatcha bending there big boy" :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

haha,

Thank you for all your replies! This means alot to me. Almost more than the bend itself. Thank you all

Yeah that's good stuff right there. I've watched it several times. Very impressed that you did it in IM wraps, not that I thought you couldn't pull it off in small pads but it's just so much more impressive to me. I hope to be able to do that sooner than later. :rock:rock:rock

Yeah that's good stuff right there. I've watched it several times. Very impressed that you did it in IM wraps, not that I thought you couldn't pull it off in small pads but it's just so much more impressive to me. I hope to be able to do that sooner than later. :rock:rock:rock

Thanks again man! Keep doing what you do and you will

Amazing bending right there David. Between the rediculous horseshoes that you have been bending and now this, especially in IMP :rock:rock:rock

The music at the beginning of the video cracked me up. I was just waiting for Linda Lovelace to pop outta nowhere saying,"Whatcha bending there big boy" :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

HAHAHA. I had to look her up to fully understand what you meant. I see now with the music what you where saying. :laugh:laugh