How Dedicated Are You To Gripping?

Grippster

I think Frank and I share a similar type of gripper routine. We do all different things during the week. Sometimes a bunch of sets and sometimes just singles throughout the day. I kind of like this routine myself because you can kind of train according to how you feel rather than be bound to a set schedule.

In answer to the question, at University, I am not that dedicated, at home I am more so but not crazy for training like Sam - easy to see by Sam's stature and world class feats...

Sometimes i think i'd be doing better if i did less. In the past i have done a bit too much - things like 150 #3 closes in the space of an hour, done in sets of 5, 100 chalkess #3 closes thoughout a night at work under the counter inbetween serving customers etc... good for mental toughness and so on but i think i over did it slightly.

I also really like the singles better than an actual 30 min workout plan.

Singles throughout the day is the way to go!

I think this might be more effective in getting those hands to respond.

On each single, I try and hold for as long as I can (singles done w/ hardest gripper I can close).