Huge Pr!

CaptainCrush

Took about 5 minutes to get it there but it's a half ass'd bend that I'm really proud of for now!

I would love to know what this stuff cals at! Makes the Fastenal brand drillrod seem like a piece of cake.

drillrod pic

Took about 5 minutes to get it there but it's a half ass'd bend that I'm really proud of for now!

I would love to know what this stuff cals at! Makes the Fastenal brand drillrod seem like a piece of cake.

drillrod pic

good stuff - if you could only take it to 90ish, I bet that stuff is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah this stuff gives a new meaning to "sack kicker" :D

When I'm strong enough to bend the hardest batch of KOAB's then I'll give it a cert. I don't wanna cert on the 665lb batch just for the fact that it's really not that difficult of a bend for me anymore.

When I'm strong enough to bend the hardest batch of KOAB's then I'll give it a cert. I don't wanna cert on the 665lb batch just for the fact that it's really not that difficult of a bend for me anymore.

:bow respect :bow

does that mean you wont be needing that 665 KOAB :whistel

Your strength is just plain SICK !!! Great work. :rock

cut it down fool!!!!!!!

Thanks so much everyone!!! I just got done giving it about another half dozen long hits and I don't think it moved anymore. Ah well.

The 3/8 303 stainless from Speedy Metals I can wobble pretty well from straight on a good day but thats all it's moving. If I cheak kink a piece to bout 45 degrees I can get it to move a few degrees at a time and it finally freezed up at around 70 degrees or so. But it's moving so I guess I'm happy bout it.

Bad news about the last 665lb KOAB that I had. Mom either threw it away or just put it somewhere she can't remember cause I can't find it. It's been at least a month searching for it. But by some miracle I do find it I'll go for the BKOAB cert. We don't need Paul being the only guy on that list :D

hope you find it man. even with a half inch cut off it still wont be a problem for ya :rock

Edited by cberg