Taking Tips Fbbc Bastard

Skic

Visit My Website

I took the tips from Mike K. and tried to hit a little longer on the bar when it was moving. I think this is under 2 minutes much better third hit and good tip. I hit the 6inch bar for 90 degrees also, right after but hit the wall? I won't post till I hit the 6 inch bar right. Thank you :D

Good stuff man. Your strength is definitely good already. A lot of getting better at bending especially is just plain volume and time. You'll naturally dial-in your form to better suit your bodytype as the months go on. Plus you'll be building bending-specific strength with the specific training.

Big Improvement :rock and a really good bend. That was barely over 1 min. Now i would work on the 6-1/2" before you jump down to the 6". But keep the bigger hits like that. It will get easier & easier as yo dial in your form.

Big Improvement :rock and a really good bend. That was barely over 1 min. Now i would work on the 6-1/2" before you jump down to the 6". But keep the bigger hits like that. It will get easier & easier as yo dial in your form.

Thanks, I have to buy some 6.5 stuff or cut some Home Depot practice rods. They are not as tough as you know. I hit the six because it came it the FBBC package and put it at 3inch, stalled there. So I will back up and take your advice again, hitting 6.5. Skic