Mark Vogels, Level 1

EricMilfeld

You're up, and quicker than you thought, I bet. :)

Kill it Mark! :devil

Ahh, here we go. Come on Mark! You've got this. Oranje Crush.

I wanna see little aluminum flakes coming off those handles :rock

Edited by Magnus

Easy for you :rock

Go get it Mark!!!

Dutch power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock

Frikandel Speciaaaaaal ! ! ! :laugh

Go and crush it

Cheers

--T

If anyone has a means of contacting Mark, that would be helpful. I'll give him about another day to respond before he becomes the third guy I've had to skip. :blink:rock

I'm here, sorry for the late response, I was expecting 2 other guys before me ;)

Thanks for the confidence guys, I will start on my gripper break as I will need the rest before attacking the MM1.

I will be going on holiday in 2 days, but I will be back next friday (the 29th), but since I'm not expecting the postal service to deliver it before that time, that shouldn't be a problem .

Cheers,

Mark

Edited by White Scorpion

I'm here, sorry for the late response, I was expecting 2 other guys before me ;)

Thanks for the confidence guys, I will start on my gripper break as I will need the rest before attacking the MM1.

I will be going on holiday in 2 days, but I will be back next friday (the 29th), but since I'm not expecting the postal service to deliver it before that time, that shouldn't be a problem .

Cheers,

Mark

Smash it, Mark! :rock

Eric - I'm with Mark here, can you please update the roster?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks!

I keep this numbered list here to keep the roster straight: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtop...mp;#entry400775

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks!

I keep this numbered list here to keep the roster straight: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtop...mp;#entry400775

Never knew that list existed.

I'll keep that in mind next time ;)

PS. Payment has been sent.

Since he will be out of town for a bit, Mark has been kind enough to allow Ryan to jump ahead and knock out a cert.

Mark - I would laugh my ass off if you wear some wooden shoes while doing your cert ......... I kinda wanna do that

Mark - I would laugh my ass off if you wear some wooden shoes while doing your cert ......... I kinda wanna do that

Would be cool, but I don't have them :(

Maybe they sell m in some kind of gift shop here, we´ll see what I can do :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from holiday and received gripper.

Camera is charging now and as I'm pretty exhausted I'm not sure if I go for it tonight, otherwise it's going to be tomorrow.

still haven't found any wooden shoes yet..... :D

Guest Bullitt

Camera is charging now and as I'm pretty exhausted I'm not sure if I go for it tonight, otherwise it's going to be tomorrow.

Smash it Mark! No problem for you. :rock

Capturing the set and close is the hardest part. At least we know your camera won't die :D

Thanks for the confidence :D

Video has been made and is uploading as we speak.

As it's a public holiday tomorrow the post office is closed so I will be sending the gripper back first thing Tuesday morning. ;)

Thanks for the confidence :D

Video has been made and is uploading as we speak.

As it's a public holiday tomorrow the post office is closed so I will be sending the gripper back first thing Tuesday morning. ;)

It sounds like a success to me. Never doubted your ability, it's just tough to get it done on camera :blush

did you wear the wooden shoes?