4,5" Im Yellow

Johnsson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxA6d-ylTfU

Should I go now to 5/16"/8mm stuff?

I already have weakest phase in a chest crush, maybe because I have very weak shoulders, triceps and pecs? PRs are 57,5kg bench, 4 dips with 77kg bodyweight and if I remember right, few reps x50kg in military press. Do I have to do more of those exercises?

To get better at bending bend alot and dont worry about the other stuff bend in as many styles as you can and as often as you can in all types of wraps as well as minimal and barehanded dont loose heart and dont compare yourself to others just put in the time and effort and it will come and do lots of isometrics these are more important for bending than bench presses and the likes.

Most importantly "BELIEVE in YOURSELF"

• Like 1

To get better at bending bend alot and dont worry about the other stuff bend in as many styles as you can and as often as you can in all types of wraps as well as minimal and barehanded dont loose heart and dont compare yourself to others just put in the time and effort and it will come and do lots of isometrics these are more important for bending than bench presses and the likes.

Most importantly "BELIEVE in YOURSELF"

Thanks, again, about your thoughts :).

But wholebody exercises have little bit benefits to bending, right?

It just like anything to get good at bending....bend

Good job on the yellow. You can start 8mm or 5/16inch CRS stock, but the kink will be much harder on those. If you can get 8mm HRS or 8mm rebar, they'd be a nice stepping stone.

I'd definitely try get the whole body stronger - squats/deadlifts/rows/presses every week. They'll help bending to some degree, but more importantly, I think they will strengthen your joints to take the beating without getting injured so easily.

Good job on the yellow. You can start 8mm or 5/16inch CRS stock, but the kink will be much harder on those. If you can get 8mm HRS or 8mm rebar, they'd be a nice stepping stone.

I'd definitely try get the whole body stronger - squats/deadlifts/rows/presses every week. They'll help bending to some degree, but more importantly, I think they will strengthen your joints to take the beating without getting injured so easily.

Thanks. 1 hour ago I tryed 8mm x 7" round bar (don't know is it HRS or CRS) and it didn't move at all. Maybe I try 8mm rebar tomorrow, I have those a lot.

Great attempt man.Don't give up just keep hittin the stuff and you will quickly progress.

Great attempt man.Don't give up just keep hittin the stuff and you will quickly progress.

Thanks!!