Fbbc Stainless Hex

Paul Knight

OK - we calibrated the stainless hex and the stainless square ....... the hex came out to 610 which was a little higher than what I was guessing and I was very suprised at the stainless square .... the 7" x 5/16" FBBC Stainless Square came out to 880lbs! :whacked so it looks like it's harder than some of the KOASB's that Eric has cal'ed in the past - WOW! ....... Gazza - do you want me to send you these, cause I don't think I'll be bending them for awhile.

Paul

Thanks for the offer mate but no thanks someone is sending me some shortened edgins and big g8s via FBBC so im gonna do a couple of them and possibley get a 3 1/2 inch shiny in those small wraps hopefully it will be next week or just after when they arrive then its onto other things.

Ive just put in an ordrer for over$2000 worth of KBs so im gonna give them a proper go this time i messed with them a few years back with maximus time to get back out in the woods and onto the beach and enjoy the full body workouts we used to do before i get to old :D i plan on just KBing and Deadlifting nothing else for 12mths see were it takes me i might then come back and hit another bend or 2 see if its still there :D

Anyways its time to focus on my flexibility and overall strength as i feel like an old man sometimes in the mornings and that aint good the mind is still very young i just need to bring the body more in line with that besides its time you yound bucks started kicking ass and pushed those cert lists :D

Great bend Paul! :rock

OK - we calibrated the stainless hex and the stainless square ....... the hex came out to 610 which was a little higher than what I was guessing and I was very suprised at the stainless square .... the 7" x 5/16" FBBC Stainless Square came out to 880lbs! :whacked so it looks like it's harder than some of the KOASB's that Eric has cal'ed in the past - WOW! ....... Gazza - do you want me to send you these, cause I don't think I'll be bending them for awhile.

Paul

Thanks for the offer mate but no thanks someone is sending me some shortened edgins and big g8s via FBBC so im gonna do a couple of them and possibley get a 3 1/2 inch shiny in those small wraps hopefully it will be next week or just after when they arrive then its onto other things.

Ive just put in an ordrer for over$2000 worth of KBs so im gonna give them a proper go this time i messed with them a few years back with maximus time to get back out in the woods and onto the beach and enjoy the full body workouts we used to do before i get to old :D i plan on just KBing and Deadlifting nothing else for 12mths see were it takes me i might then come back and hit another bend or 2 see if its still there :D

Anyways its time to focus on my flexibility and overall strength as i feel like an old man sometimes in the mornings and that aint good the mind is still very young i just need to bring the body more in line with that besides its time you yound bucks started kicking ass and pushed those cert lists :D

Good luck Gazza!

Paul Knight strikes again! those look like a real fun bend. As for that stainless square, I think they vary alot more than the round stainless. I have some that is definitely harder than 595 but alot easier than 880. Maybe 650ish.

Just watched the video at Paul's request :D Typical, Paul smashed yet another crazy hard bar :rock

Very nice bend Paul! I have bent the Stainless-Hex and had it vary from as hard as a Shiny to as hard as a KOAB on the crushdown. Some of the stock that Jason Payne has given me in the past (Stainless-Hex) has been wicked hard stuff. Some has been a little easier, but all pretty hard all the way through - especially on the crushdown like your latest bend. I have some pieces left if you want to trade me one of your 610-calibrated FBBC stock for 2 or 3 pieces of Jason's stuff. I'll round off the edges and look forward to hearing what you think. I'll cut a piece or two from separate rods from different dates.

Very nice bend Paul! I have bent the Stainless-Hex and had it vary from as hard as a Shiny to as hard as a KOAB on the crushdown. Some of the stock that Jason Payne has given me in the past (Stainless-Hex) has been wicked hard stuff. Some has been a little easier, but all pretty hard all the way through - especially on the crushdown like your latest bend. I have some pieces left if you want to trade me one of your 610-calibrated FBBC stock for 2 or 3 pieces of Jason's stuff. I'll round off the edges and look forward to hearing what you think. I'll cut a piece or two from separate rods from different dates.

sure - I'd only be interested in the pieces that you think would be harder than the one I bent, otherwise I wanna keep mine. you think one of 'em could be harder? which KOAB you talkin about? 665? or higher?

sure - I'd only be interested in the pieces that you think would be harder than the one I bent, otherwise I wanna keep mine. you think one of 'em could be harder? which KOAB you talkin about? 665? or higher?

Hey Paul, I'll just send you a bunch then. Just remind me a few days after the Mo Town Grip Down and I'll get them out. If none of them are harder just keep your FBBC bar for a shorter cert bend. :rock 665 KOAB is what I'm talking about. I haven't bent any of the Jason Payne stock for a while, but I'm telling you when I was smashing KOABs like licorice sticks on the crushdown, some of his bars were really taxing me and had to be done in increments.

Hey Paul, I'll just send you a bunch then. Just remind me a few days after the Mo Town Grip Down and I'll get them out. If none of them are harder just keep your FBBC bar for a shorter cert bend. :rock 665 KOAB is what I'm talking about. I haven't bent any of the Jason Payne stock for a while, but I'm telling you when I was smashing KOABs like licorice sticks on the crushdown, some of his bars were really taxing me and had to be done in increments.

sounds like a deal to me! I would say the crush on the bar I bent had a harder crush down than the 665 Koab, but the kink was waaaaaay easier ............. nothing like stating the obvious :rolleyes

Incredible job bro!!

Those are definitely some brutal pieces of steel! Way to kick it's ass! :D