Todays New Prs - Pic

Johnsson

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=8823

Whoa!! What a great day :D.

First I warmuped with stick sterches and then bended 6mm round bar, maybe HRS because its lots of easyer than CRS. Then 7" and 6"inch nail. All these warmps with single wraps. After these I rolled single wraps to IM Blue and bended it easy to >2" then it stoped, rested while I measured it and then bended to <2" without any obstacles. And this bend wasn't that painfuly like IM Yellow was then when I started :blink.

After this I thought what I am going to bend. Last week I kinked 6x130mm 8.8 bolt maybe a 1deg, so I choosed that same bolt which kinked only little bit. Desided to use double wraps. Now I gained somehow a anger, got really strange feeling and started to bend. Kink was easy, also sweep wasn't realy hard and then it stopped to apr.90deg. Then tryed with single wraps, but didn't move. Last PR to 90deg was 5,25" IM Yellow, so this bolt is definetly my new PR to 90deg, because it was very hard last week. After this bend I had my left arm palm little bit sore and still is, but not that sore as it was in my first bends. Maybe some improvement in pain tolerance?

First I warmuped with stick sterches and then bended 6mm round bar, maybe HRS because its lots of easyer than CRS. Then 7" and 6"inch nail. All these warmps with single wraps. After these I rolled single wraps to IM Blue and bended it easy to >2" then it stoped, rested while I measured it and then bended to <2" without any obstacles. And this bend wasn't that painfuly like IM Yellow was then when I started :blink.

After this I thought what I am going to bend. Last week I kinked 6x130mm 8.8 bolt maybe a 1deg, so I choosed that same bolt which kinked only little bit. Desided to use double wraps. Now I gained somehow a anger, got really strange feeling and started to bend. Kink was easy, also sweep wasn't realy hard and then it stopped to apr.90deg. Then tryed with single wraps, but didn't move. Last PR to 90deg was 5,25" IM Yellow, so this bolt is definetly my new PR to 90deg, because it was very hard last week. After this bend I had my left arm palm little bit sore and still is, but not that sore as it was in my first bends. Maybe some improvement in pain tolerance?

Looking nice, any idea of how hard the bolt is? Compared to the IM blue?

Regarding pain tolerance, it kind of builds up over time, I still get some serious soreness after crushdown training especially, but in the beginning it is wise to throw in some extra rest to avoid getting injured. A good way to progress could be to take something you can bend with doubles and then after a few workouts try to bend it with gradually thinner wraps, this will allow you to break in your technique and build your pain tolerance. I do not recommend you to only use fat pads! Alternate between doubles and singles.

Keep on training and posting, it is easy to be "forgotten" here as a beginner.

Looking nice, any idea of how hard the bolt is? Compared to the IM blue?

Regarding pain tolerance, it kind of builds up over time, I still get some serious soreness after crushdown training especially, but in the beginning it is wise to throw in some extra rest to avoid getting injured. A good way to progress could be to take something you can bend with doubles and then after a few workouts try to bend it with gradually thinner wraps, this will allow you to break in your technique and build your pain tolerance. I do not recommend you to only use fat pads! Alternate between doubles and singles.

Keep on training and posting, it is easy to be "forgotten" here as a beginner.

Thanks!

Like I sayd, this bolt was harder than 5,25" Im yellow, so its a lot harder than IM blue.

About padding. When I started bending, I used single pads, but had pains and some guys here sayd it's better to use fat pads. After that I started to use them and had no pains, but after 2-3 weeks I thought (again some guys got me started to think :))that if I only use fat pads, I will not improve pain tolerance. So now I am using both and will stuck on it and will use towel and cloth textile also sometimes.