Iso Bar Moved!

liam.mccaffrey

I have been following a top benders advice and been doing an iso program for the last week. well i have chosen shinies for iso bars as im aiming for a bastard at the mo

FYI

I currently can not get anywhere near a bastard in one session

i'd made 24 10 second hits throughout the day. then on the last 2 seconds of the 25th and final hit i felt it move!! so i hit it again and got it moving again. It moved from 125mm to 110 after me being completely exhausted from isos all day!!

I just don't get bending sometimes it doesn't seem to follow any rules!

I'm feeling a bastard attempt coming soon

Edited by liamcafs

I have been following a top benders advice and been doing an iso program for the last week. well i have chosen shinies for iso bars as im aiming for a bastard at the mo

FYI

i'd made 24 10 second hits throughout the day. then on the last 2 seconds of the 25th and final hit i felt it move!! so i hit it again and got it moving again. It moved from 125mm to 110 after me being completely exhausted from isos all day!!

What "rules" do you think are being broken here? sounds like frequent practice-motor skill development. 1+1 is always 2.

FYI

What "rules" do you think are being broken here? sounds like frequent practice-motor skill development. 1+1 is always 2.

Not always sometimes 1+1=10! :tongue

point was that i was completely exhausted, i would have expected the iso bar to go when i was most fresh on

the first couple of attempts

That's a simple result of steel varying. I'll say that the current shiny's are easier than they use to be. And at the same time the current bastards are harder than usual. It has gone to the point where some of the current bastards are harder to kink than the current shiny's.

You can only work with what you have/can get KILL it and move on just see it as another piece of steel.