Ring Finger Chins

cemery

Casey - that was awesome. I saw on Horne's site that you tried pinkie pull too. I bet you could do it if you looped some webbing around the bar and tried it from the webbing and not on the bar. That is the way I have seen it done. :bow

Cemery, if i ofended you i apologise. I never ment to put you and what you did down.

My answers wher just for perspective and the coment about ignorance where to Omari for not beliving the strenght of what has been done by the human body ages ago. Also, english is not my first language and mayby somthing is lost in translation? Internet is a funy thing and if somthing can be missinturperted it usually is. I guess i was trying to show my knowlege about this subject and i came of as a dick.

Again, im sorry

You are strong, no doubt about that, keep it up...

Jonas Säll-Samuelsson.

Cemery, if i ofended you i apologise. I never ment to put you and what you did down.

My answers wher just for perspective and the coment about ignorance where to Omari for not beliving the strenght of what has been done by the human body ages ago. Also, english is not my first language and mayby somthing is lost in translation? Internet is a funy thing and if somthing can be missinturperted it usually is. I guess i was trying to show my knowlege about this subject and i came of as a dick.

Again, im sorry

Jonas Säll-Samuelsson.

Jonas - Thankyou for this response, and i am sorry i got upset. I do enjoy the history of the sport alot and i will enjoy the site you linked. I didn't think about the language barrier and i know it must be difficult to say what you want to say, If i had to speak in a different language, NOBODY would understand me. Again, sorry for getting upset with you.

Maxwell and Goody - thanks guys !!

Gymnast - UHHHH . . . I guess at #150 my #3 close, or blob50 lift, or hex50 lift, or 5 dimes lift, or double hub lift, or hub transfers, or #70 hublift, or bastard bend, or .............. aint enough. I need to get stronger to prove myself to others. ;)

atleast im putting it here for others to see and judge . . . . :dry

Casey, man this is some beast strength. You got the Travis Bickle physique goin' on...no bullshit just hard carved out muscle made for doin' hardcore stuff like this. Keep it up man!!!

This is really impressive Casey, i haven't seen anything like this before.

Best i have done is chins with index+middle finger on right hand and only index finger on left(3 fingers total that is). Hopefully i will be able to do it with 1 finger on each hand at some point :)

Again, im sorry

Jonas Säll-Samuelsson.

Jonas - Thankyou for this response, and i am sorry i got upset. I do enjoy the history of the sport alot and i will enjoy the site you linked. I didn't think about the language barrier and i know it must be difficult to say what you want to say, If i had to speak in a different language, NOBODY would understand me. Again, sorry for getting upset with you.

Maxwell and Goody - thanks guys !!

Gymnast - UHHHH . . . I guess at #150 my #3 close, or blob50 lift, or hex50 lift, or 5 dimes lift, or double hub lift, or hub transfers, or #70 hublift, or bastard bend, or .............. aint enough. I need to get stronger to prove myself to others. ;)

atleast im putting it here for others to see and judge . . . . :dry

Im trying to root you on first of all, so dont come back at me with this, "at least im putting it here for others to see" bull. Ive put 3 or 4 videos of me up and theyre pretty impressive as well, especially at a weight between 150 - 170 (depends on the video i posted). And yes your feats are pretty impressive, but im just saying maybe theres something you can train besides grip or wrists...do you get where im going with this? Its not an attack, Im just saying maybe a more equal distribution of strength is in order.

Just in case you wanted to see my videos, ill post them right under this

Muscle Beach Rings:

Planches:

Old old ring routine:

Skill I can already do now:

Great stuff Casey! That's a heck of a list of stuff you've done at that light bodyweight man. Too bad you still need to get stronger, haha! Stronger than me...guess I have a lifetime of getting stronger to do.

That's a seriously SICK display of strength !!!!!!! :ohmy:rock:rock

Helluva job there Casey !!!!!

tried some ring finger chins after workout tonight. They are only difficult because of the pain, but check it out.

We also got a little creative and tried something different.

Crazy

• 1 month later...

Sorry I'm late but Casey It's funny how people are always good at typing shyt and not showing shyt. Casey did you know Arnold Schwarzenegger has been in more movies then you sorry to be rude like a Dumbass but its true. So just get in more movies then him to prove him wrong. Oh Casey I know this guy who climbed to the top of my Labs Shyt i mean he is a legend in Turkey.

Edited by fortes mãos