In Between Ministry Shows

1stCoC

Awesome strength Big Rich :rock

Absolutely incredible!!! :blink

One of the BEST grip feats I've ever seen!

Rich is ELITE for sure!

Rich did try the Blob deadlift and strict hammer curl...............no go.. he said it was very hard .On this first try he only did a 38. I would think anyone doing a 50 would be a real monster with amazing wrist strength.

A few minutes later after accidentally smashing is palm between two 45lb. plates and raised a palm length blood blister he still managed a "near miss" with a 2" axle double ovrerhand deadlift with 515lb. RS

Rich did try the Blob deadlift and strict hammer curl...............no go.. he said it was very hard .On this first try he only did a 38. I would think anyone doing a 50 would be a real monster with amazing wrist strength.

A few minutes later after accidentally smashing is palm between two 45lb. plates and raised a palm length blood blister he still managed a "near miss" with a 2" axle double ovrerhand deadlift with 515lb. RS

WOW! I've asked some of the top blob guys about doing the HC before, usually at contests, and they kind of laugh it off and think I'm kidding. If it's possible, I think Rich will be the one to do it.

Jad, That was a good suggestion but, I really agree that if done correctly it might be an impossible task for mortal man. Rich turns out about as much horsepower as I have seen and I thought he would get it but now ,even with some training it might not happen. When he walked into my office last night his shoulders just barely got through the 3' wide doorway. In spite of loosing a few pounds (down to 390?) I suspect his chest mesurement is still 65-67" . Whew..I would hate to make that young man angry!RS

Jad, That was a good suggestion but, I really agree that if done correctly it might be an impossible task for mortal man. Rich turns out about as much horsepower as I have seen and I thought he would get it but now ,even with some training it might not happen. When he walked into my office last night his shoulders just barely got through the 3' wide doorway. In spite of loosing a few pounds (down to 390?) I suspect his chest mesurement is still 65-67" . Whew..I would hate to make that young man angry!RS

You're probably right. If Felix tries it and fails, I'll concede :D I can't imagine trying to block Rich. You can tell from his legs that he's fast. I bet he had a heckuva 40 time