Huge Shiny Bastard - Dead

jpmmkrahling

I wanted to thank Gazza for the motivation, after watching your video's today and reading all the support you have from this board i had to go kill something tonight. So i killed the Huge Shiny Bastard on my first try. Now i can enter that race for the Grand Shiny (but that will take a while to kill).

Mike great job man! That was too easy :rock :rock :rock I think the Grand will die in short order for you :D

How long have you been bending?

Mike great job man! That was too easy :rock :rock :rock I think the Grand will die in short order for you :D

How long have you been bending?

Thanks Darin, i have been bending for almost 6 months now (wow time flies). That "grand" will take a couple of tries but i'll get it.

Edited by Mike K

Outstanding! :bow:bow. Those suckers have one nasty crush on them, and you made it look easy. Go for the grand :rock

Yeah, i have 1 pc of stainless left but i am getting some more from FBBC as soon as possible. That grand will be tough, this "huge" just stopped just under 2" but i will have to really work on that grand a couple of times to get that crushed far enough. It will die in time :rock:rock

Mike your a freakin beast !!! The Grand will fall first shot no doubt !! Go Kill It !!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

Mike your a freakin beast !!! The Grand will fall first shot no doubt !! Go Kill It !!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

Thanks Jim, and thank you for showing me how to do this. I love the rush i get after a big bend :mosher To kill the grand on the first shot will be a long shot, but i will give it a try next Friday

Mike, that was SICK :rock I might have to go bend something.

Very quick! :rock You're nowhere near your max with that one.

That was impressive!

So now that you're in the grand shiny race, it means that I have untill next friday to bend the grand, or else you win it.

I wanted to thank Gazza for the motivation, after watching your video's today and reading all the support you have from this board i had to go kill something tonight. So i killed the Huge Shiny Bastard on my first try. Now i can enter that race for the Grand Shiny (but that will take a while to kill).

Very nice. Don't assume you are far from a Grand shiny. The week after I bent my 1st Huge shiny I did a cert bend on a grand shiny. That bend took only about 40 seconds. I say go for it now.. Just hit it hard and stay with it..

Thank you everyone for your support. You guys talked me into it. I will kill the Grand Shiny tomorrow!!! (Sorry about the change Dave, but you still have tonight :D ) i have always had a problem with self confidence but now i am into this mentally and this support is exactly what i needed, Thanks again

I would do it today but i got hammered last night at a bachlor party and only had 2 hours sleep :whacked

Great accomplishment Mike :rock

Thank you everyone for your support. You guys talked me into it. I will kill the Grand Shiny tomorrow!!! (Sorry about the change Dave, but you still have tonight :D ) i have always had a problem with self confidence but now i am into this mentally and this support is exactly what i needed, Thanks again

I would do it today but i got hammered last night at a bachlor party and only had 2 hours sleep :whacked

:ohmy

You are one strong bender :rock

Wow Mike!!! Are you trying to Pass Me? It looks like you have it in you little fella :D

Wow Mike!!! Are you trying to Pass Me? It looks like you have it in you little fella :D

I have to catch up to you before i can pass you :D . But thanks for the comment. I'll know more about what i can do after i try and kill the grand Shiny today. I am just happy with my progress so far.

beast! you can take down the grand shiny for sure. All its gonna take is for you to have a good day