Shiny Bastard

Adam Moyers

Tuesday I got one to 2 1/16" after I completed my first bastard. Tonight the Shiny died!

Outstanding progress - congrats! :rock You had some time to spare so you haven't reached your limit yet. Was the kink easier than the regular bastard? You blew through the kink like butter.

Thanks Perry! I would say the Shiny is all around harder. I still had doubt in my mind before the Bastard, but I knew I would beat the Shiny this time.

Impressive raw power Adam! getting stronger day by day! ... now kill the big shiny !!! (try some edgins if u can )

That was one hell of a first hit :mosher And i like the way you stayed with that until the end. Great job

Nice the MIND has alot to do with it? Congrats a shinys a great bend.

Yes Gazza, what you say about the mind is very true. I hope you keep going, watching you bend is a privilege.

Impressive raw power Adam! getting stronger day by day! ... now kill the big shiny !!! (try some edgins if u can )

Thanks Hugo. I will try a edgin sometime soon, but I want to get the golden bastard, hexabastard, big bastard, and big golden first. I tried a golden about 5 minutes after the shiny but I didn't finish it. I think it won't be a problem when I'm fresh.

That was one hell of a first hit :mosher And i like the way you stayed with that until the end. Great job

Thanks Mike. I try to get all I can out of the first hit. The super kink is getting stronger.

Great bends, I hope to get the shiny soon too!

Its intersting, before i quit last time i was able to smash bastards easily, under 40 secs on one occasion but i still couldn't get anywhere near a shiny, my best was down to 2.5" over 3 sessions. I believe you have a base level of strength far greater than your current best bends.

Keep pushing dude!

Adam: the last golden i tried was easier than the bastard ...maybe the NEW golden its harder!?

Edgins are great because the kink and sweep are beyong the shiny bastard (much harder).

Good luck with the hex , if its from the brutal batch it takes a lot of technique to take down:-)

Great bends, I hope to get the shiny soon too!

Its intersting, before i quit last time i was able to smash bastards easily, under 40 secs on one occasion but i still couldn't get anywhere near a shiny, my best was down to 2.5" over 3 sessions. I believe you have a base level of strength far greater than your current best bends.

Keep pushing dude!

Thanks! I hope what you say is true, I would really like to get the huge bastard at the Motown Gripdown.

Adam: the last golden i tried was easier than the bastard ...maybe the NEW golden its harder!?

Edgins are great because the kink and sweep are beyong the shiny bastard (much harder).

Good luck with the hex , if its from the brutal batch it takes a lot of technique to take down:-)

This golden was definitely harder than the bastard. I only waited about 5 minutes after I finished the shiny to try it, so that could have been the reason it was so hard.

Great work Adam! The Shiny is a big milestone! :rock :rock :rock

great bending Adam ur on fire man :rock

for me anyway, the shiny feels similar to a huge bastard (480 stock), with the kink and sweep being a little harder on the huge.

with the way your goin it shouldnt be a problem for you come contest time

Killed it!!!

Great work Adam! The Shiny is a big milestone! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks Darin. The grand will fall for you very soon!

great bending Adam ur on fire man :rock

for me anyway, the shiny feels similar to a huge bastard (480 stock), with the kink and sweep being a little harder on the huge.

with the way your goin it shouldnt be a problem for you come contest time

Thanks Caolan. I'm ready to watch you bend some BIG steel in may.

Killed it!!!

Thanks Zach. I've got to start working the sledges to build up my wrist strength.

Great job man,Way to stick with it and finish off,next one will be faster for sure.Great milestone bend there. :rock

Awesome Bend Man!!!! Looks like you are starting to Kick A$$ :rock:rock