Big Shiny

gazza

waw! this was really IMPRESSIVE!!!

your shiny was almost one huge shiny!...

Gazza:just curious to know if u have these crazy/beautifull thoughts about doing NEW types of videos while u are sit in the DARK talking to yourslf ...

waw! this was really IMPRESSIVE!!!

your shiny was almost one huge shiny!...

Gazza:just curious to know if u have these crazy/beautifull thoughts about doing NEW types of videos while u are sit in the DARK talking to yourslf ...OH YES?

Gazza, great job

How much time do you rest between these bends?

hahahaha...I love it. Gazza's bending "with a twist" twist :D (a double twist!)

How did you find bending with the barbell?? Try it with an olympic bar for added bruising effects on the biceps, I think you'll really like it :laugh You are a beast Gazza, the strength is unreal :blink:blink:blink:blink:blink:whacked:whacked:whacked:whacked:whacked

All I can say is What the @!#$,that was sick man,sick,sick,sick.Great work,and great strength :rock :rock ,But wait a minute,was that a Yankees hat?HMMMMM,We are gonna have to get you a RED SOX hat my man :D

Gazza... please, PLEASE don't wipe out your youtube account this time. Everyone should be able to view this amazing stuff for years to come. :bow

P.S. I think you should put the barehand with lube bend back up...that's easily up there with your best bends. :rock

Gazza... please, PLEASE don't wipe out your youtube account this time. Everyone should be able to view this amazing stuff for years to come. :bow

P.S. I think you should put the barehand with lube bend back up...that's easily up there with your best bends. :rock

Well mate i cant promise anything ?

I have always tried to be my own man not part of any of the clicks on here but it does piss me off the free loaders BAH whilst they sit watching my vids scrutinising and analising then bitchin on google and msn etc i am just gettin stronger and stronger?

I will do a better barehanded lube just for you mate infact i think i will do a shit load of better bends then put em up and just have my account open to certain people that will piss all the free loaders off :D

Stay tuned for more Insanity hell i might even get myself BANNED? from a few places. :)

I will do a better barehanded lube just for you mate infact i think i will do a shit load of better bends then put em up and just have my account open to certain people that will piss all the free loaders off :D

I'm sure we'd all love to see another crazy lube bend! :rock Wait until you're good and ready, don't want to see you getting injured.

I can't believe anyone would have any beef with you at this point. You've proven yourself to be the best unbraced bender on the planet many times over the past few years. Leather, IM, no-wraps...you have the best bends. End of story. Anyone stirring up crap over what you do at this point is just jealous and not worth paying any attention. ;)

Edited by gumpster

I second that, but I would also love to see the fantastic shiny again, it was the bend that really me go serious about bending and I miss it :)

Well mate i cant promise anything ?

I have always tried to be my own man not part of any of the clicks on here but it does piss me off the free loaders BAH whilst they sit watching my vids scrutinising and analising then bitchin on google and msn etc i am just gettin stronger and stronger?

Stay tuned for more Insanity hell i might even get myself BANNED? from a few places. :)

Remember that for each person bitchin about your bends, you have 100 benders that admire you :)

Edited by yodajaeger

Guys thankyou for the compliments in all my threads/topics and the support.

Just remember with combo type bends theres probably someone or at sometime who has done it or similar.

Pat Poviliatis does some incredible combo bending he laps big ass atlas stones sits back and and bends all manner of stuff whilst in this position something i can only dream off since my knees dont allow me to squat that low or sit back even so i still think it will be awhile before anyone can emulate the combo feats TERMINATOR does he also uses 3/8inch bars on alot of his combo feats so i have a ways to go there i just try to be slightly different and unique in my own way on how i bend i use mostly stainless compared to pat etc and i try to be different in how i perform my combo stuff.

The likes of Pat,Big Steve etc are paid strongmen and ern a living doing that thats tough having to go out and earn a living doing what they do running the risk of serious injury so i dont think its right to just blatantly copy someones signature moves when there busting there balls earning a living from it.

Dennis rogers i think one time did a card tear with an olympic bar across his shoulders so the bend naturalstrength and i just did with the barbell on the shoulders is hardly new altho we both did it bending whilst Dennis did it tearing so again i say there are people out there that have/do do similar things we just have to be carefull on how inventive we are and try and think outside the box.