A Shiny Vertcal

gazza

Super super bend Gaz! You have been on fire theese last weeks!

It's the song from the Huge SKOAB vid. Might this be the signal that you are geeting back the old drive and crazyeness?

Keep at it Gazza!

It's the song from the Huge SKOAB vid. Might this be the signal that you are geeting back the old drive and crazyeness?

Keep at it Gazza!

Thanks David

At the moment im just having some fun with the combo bending,barehanded and ironmind wrap stuff.

Once i start putting on the leathers and bending the bigger stuff maybe some of the others hideing behind there stones might come out and play? :tongue

That is one crazy to be having fun :rock Keep it coming, we really enjoy your creativity and show of strength.

Hell yeah,great stuff Gazza, :rock :rock

Incredible Gazza! :rock You just toy around with 8mm stainless and most guys would be happy to just bend it. I couldn't pull off most of your feats with a 60d.

Keep at it Gazza!

Thanks David

At the moment im just having some fun with the combo bending,barehanded and ironmind wrap stuff.

Once i start putting on the leathers and bending the bigger stuff maybe some of the others hideing behind there stones might come out and play? :tongue

I'll play with you on some speed bends. I'm a third as strong as you. But I'm fast :tongue

Keep at it Gazza!

Thanks David

I'll play with you on some speed bends. I'm a third as strong as you. But I'm fast :tongue

David

Your on mate i will have a go 2moz :D

Keep at it Gazza!

Thanks David

David

Your on mate i will have a go 2moz :D

LETS GET IT ON!

I'll give it a shot tomorrow aswell. I'll also try to see how far I can take a shiny in one hit!

David

What style do you want to use or is it any style goes.

Also i will try to hit 60degrees in one hit!

David

Just for you mate i just put the hurt on a shiny[one hit]single ironmind wrap well past 40degrees.

Your turn :tongue

Its uploading now.

Gazza That's insaaane!

I'm to weak to get any noticible degrees DU unlesh I use the modified DU wich I want to avoid. Same with reverse, I could perhaps get 20 something degrees if I'm lucky with biggy pads and driving ends together. The only style I have a deacent chanse with would be DO with 2 ironmind pads instead of just one :blush

Really looking forward to the video!

Gazza, I always figured you had HUGE NUTS OF STEEL !!!!! But I didn't expect you to bend a shiny with one hanging from your teeth !!!!!! Awesome. :blink:bow

extremely impressive Gary . really kool stuff

I think this is the first time Ive seen a video of anyone bending in that style. Mad respect bro killer wrist strength. I love how you keep finding new ways to dominate those shinys :rock

I think this is the first time Ive seen a video of anyone bending in that style. Mad respect bro killer wrist strength. I love how you keep finding new ways to dominate those shinys :rock

Caolan

One of the 1st benders on here and also i think the first guy to have some sort of bending progression chart [Apologys but his name slips me] he used to have a web page/site and on it showed this and a couple of other styles ples Chris Rice is always advocateing this style so im certainly not claiming to be the 1st to use it,maybe i am the 1st to use it away from the body plus with a weight in the mouth just another different way for me to test myself against the stainless thats all.

It does hit the wrists hard especially away from the body like that you can see my left arm/wrist deflect in the first 2 hits.