Double Deck Tear Horseshoe And Shiny Bend

David_wigren

As I'm working for the grand shiny bend I'm still hitting the cards pretty hard. Would like to work my way up to a double deck of plastic coated cards. Theese are paper cards and real easy compared to plastic coated cards. I don't really consider paper cards to be a true card tear but it's all fun stuff.

Henrik (yodayaeger) was kind to send me some horseshoes. Thank's man! I've been wanting to bend theese for days but my back has been to shoot for it until now

I was hoping to get the shiny faster but my crush sucks to much for it. Still happy about it though

As I'm working for the grand shiny bend I'm still hitting the cards pretty hard. Would like to work my way up to a double deck of plastic coated cards. Theese are paper cards and real easy compared to plastic coated cards. I don't really consider paper cards to be a true card tear but it's all fun stuff.

Henrik (yodayaeger) was kind to send me some horseshoes. Thank's man! I've been wanting to bend theese for days but my back has been to shoot for it until now

I was hoping to get the shiny faster but my crush sucks to much for it. Still happy about it though

Great work David!

Nice work David :rock

Great show of strength! :rock The double deck tear is insane. :bow You blow through the shiny in IM wraps & horseshoes like nothing...you're one strong mofo.

Thank you guys! I might work towards a speed shiny bend. Speed bending has helped me build strength before so it might be a good idea

Great show of strength! :rock The double deck tear is insane. :bow You blow through the shiny in IM wraps & horseshoes like nothing...you're one strong mofo.

Fully Agree altho the double card tear was nice bending is my passion so i can appreciate how easy you made the shiny and shoe look and easy they are not :rock:bow

A shiny in IMPs is a superb bend anyway but the speed you did it in especially the start was IMPRESSIVE the same with the shoe start.

I am more of i pin it then apply hydraulic pressure but i might try a few quick bends just to give you some company.

David who far can you put a shiny in one hit regardless of style.

Fully Agree altho the double card tear was nice bending is my passion so i can appreciate how easy you made the shiny and shoe look and easy they are not :rock:bow

A shiny in IMPs is a superb bend anyway but the speed you did it in especially the start was IMPRESSIVE the same with the shoe start.

I am more of i pin it then apply hydraulic pressure but i might try a few quick bends just to give you some company.

David who far can you put a shiny in one hit regardless of style.

Thank you Gazza!

Speed is my thing escpecially during the kink. I most often get the bar relativly far with the first hit but I havn't given much thought to how far I can take one with just one continuious hit. I'll defenatly give it a shoot though!

It will be interesting to see what you can pull off in a quick fashion.

Awesome display of strength, and pain tolerance

Thanks man! Training for card tearing is about pain tolorance. But I feel at this point that my hands have adapted to it and my skin is rougher now on the side of my left hand where the cards brace up against. Also the horseshoes while crushing it down can be a B**** but I'm pretty hardened from this aswell at this point. Lately I've been bending alot of frontclipped shoes and they HURT. I've even cut myself on it 2 times so far

Edited by David_wigren

David,great compilation of bending,I have to agree that shiny was damn quick man :rock and the shoes and cards kicked ass as well.awesome job my friend,Awesome job :bow :bow :rock :rock

David,great compilation of bending,I have to agree that shiny was damn quick man :rock and the shoes and cards kicked ass as well.awesome job my friend,Awesome job :bow :bow :rock :rock

Thank you Charlie my friend!