1st Attempt!

gazza

NOT HUMAN

That was insane!!! I thought that you would have needed more time to preapare for something like that. Paper or barehanded, that was among the sickest display of physical and mental strength I've ever seen

your videos are always super cool along with the amazing feats that you do. Cool sound track and the black and white is cool too, you never disappoint Gaz - amazing! :rock

your videos are always super cool along with the amazing feats that you do. Cool sound track and the black and white is cool too, you never disappoint Gaz - amazing! :rock

THANKYOU Paul.

Your coc 3.5 4 and MM6 are equally IMPPRESSIVE to me lets show these HUMANS how its done :D

That was insane!!! I thought that you would have needed more time to preapare for something like that. Paper or barehanded, that was among the sickest display of physical and mental strength I've ever seen

Thankyou David

Some of your stuff is equally INSANE.

I wasnt gonna attempt it 2day but i was messing with the drillrod and thought lets go for it whilst im good an warmed up.

2 be honest im pretty pissed i didnt get it further in the reverse hits but theres not much to hang onto especially without wraps and sorry to say but the PAIN shut me down :blush but that will be corrected when i next go up against it?

Much more to do yet "NO LIMITS" GUYS?

You are always pushing for more Gazza, I have alot of respect for that bro. :rock:blink

You are always pushing for more Gazza, I have alot of respect for that bro. :rock:blink

Its amazing and he motivates alot :rock

Once again, Gazza, you do things that even Elite benders are mystified by! Keep up the the most Impressive demonstrations of pain tolerance ever! :rock:rock

Its amazing and he motivates alot :rock

Thanks guys im pretty fired up at the moment come tomorrow morning i will really be chomping at the bit.

Records and boundaries are meant to be broken maybeez i just want it more than most?

lets face it whats the worst that could happen a broken finger or bone or the bar through ones palm painfull yes but hardly life threatening not when you compare it to some of the stuff people have had to endure in there lives.

Just need to suck it up and get on with it PAIN is for the weak?

Your the man, as allways :) I hold my breath through the whole video. You are just amazing.

Gazza those fat pads were way to much of an advantage for you :D ,But seriously man,Kickin ass on the wild side,way to go Bro.I love to see it. :bow :bow :bow

Speachless :bow

But, seriously, how do you do that seated? That's ridiculous!

Edited by easyWeight

Simply amazing, as usual! :rock I feel like I'm on a sled being pulled by a pack of those husky dogs (you top benders), except Gazza is the lead dog and he doesn't follow any trail...he makes his own. We all get to see things most hadn't even considered. Thanks for keeping things interesting Gazza - all the new crazy bends (this, behind the back, in the mouth, without index fingers, etc). :bow:bow:bow

Gazza that is nuts, there are only a few people that can bend that DO with wraps. That is like the powerlifting equivalent of going to a meet and pulling 800 with one hand and standing on one leg.

Since the topic came up recently about hammer levering carry over and your reverse is so ridiculous, I've got to ask. Do you do much levering and if so what have you done if you don't mind me asking? I figure there is a correlation and carryover especially to and from reverse bending and much more so very strict like barehand style reverse.

That is like the powerlifting equivalent of going to a meet and pulling 800 with one hand and standing on one leg.

LMAO! Excellent quote Tim :D

Gazza= immortal

please someone make a statue of him ... with steel!!!

It's already been done. But Gazza showed up and bent it, so they had to take it down :laugh

Gazza= immortal

please someone make a statue of him ... with steel!!!

It's already been done. But Gazza showed up and bent it, so they had to take it down :laugh

Should have made it from Stainless Steel, after all that is what he punishes :laugh:laugh