New Goodies At Fbbc & Sales

John Beatty

5/16 stainless hex - $19 per 10pc

8" Edgins - $9 per 10 pc

7", 6.5" triangle Edgins - sale $7 per 10pc

6" linear S Edgins - sale $5 per 10pc

For those that don't price steel all the time, let me tell you that these are great prices on that steel! :rock Nice to see you selling more stock John. Another that might sell really well for you - with the recent overall jump in bending levels - is .359" 12L14-CRS. I bought a lot of it when I was still bending and I know a few other guys that would've bought it directly from you if you had carried it. Now there are even more guys who are at this level and will be looking to buy it wherever they can get it. But most of us would rather get it from you if possible.

5/16 stainless hex - $19 per 10pc

8" Edgins - $9 per 10 pc

7", 6.5" triangle Edgins - sale $7 per 10pc

6" linear S Edgins - sale $5 per 10pc

Thanks, Ben!

For those that don't price steel all the time, let me tell you that these are great prices on that steel! :rock Nice to see you selling more stock John. Another that might sell really well for you - with the recent overall jump in bending levels - is .359" 12L14-CRS. I bought a lot of it when I was still bending and I know a few other guys that would've bought it directly from you if you had carried it. Now there are even more guys who are at this level and will be looking to buy it wherever they can get it. But most of us would rather get it from you if possible.

That's that 23/64 12L14 right? I'd love to have some of that stuff!!!

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

Prolly as soon as I get a chance to update the site, maybe Monday night if I'm not too busy at work.