Whats Your P.b (kink Only)?

ewokhugo

just curious to know whats (slightly) below your kink Bar?

i mean wich bar u guys can put at 160 deg (and nothing more)...

my p.b should be beyong 7" edgin ;maybe 6.5" or 6" edgin not sure;need to find out:-)

p.s-i wobbled the brutal hex but i believe after reading Josh's advice i have a chance to bend it ..

I took a KOASB to about 160 at Casey's house like 6mo ago

I've put about a 15 degree kink in a piece of 4.5 x 23/64 12L14 CRS a few days ago. I bowed a piece of Speedy Metals 3/8 x 7 303 stainless to bout 10 degrees and also a piece of 7/16 x 7 12L14 CRS to a few degrees.

You guys are crazy!

Ive gotten about a 15 degree kink in a grand brutal hex. That thing is nasty!

That's a tough one to answer for me. If I can kink it, I can generally finish it or overcome the kink/sweep within a couple workouts and kill the bend from start to finish. And so far, the only thing I have kinked and haven't eventually killed from start to finish are my Big Bastard failures. I'm guessing that I'll kill the kink next time I try though, all things considered. I anticipate that if I have to work hard to kink a Hex or Edgin I may get stuck on them. Otherwise, it really depends on how well rested I am before bending. I tend to fail relatively easy bends a day or two after intense pressing and SM event training, but do well after a good three to four day's rest. Right now, I need to overcome the kink (beyond a wobble!) on an Edgin, Grand Shiny and Hexabastard.

Edited by easyWeight

Brutal power guys!

isnt the Koasb closer to the 303 ss (3/8"x7")?

just wondering what GAZZA can do here ... he bend one KOASB using IM wraps in less than 9 mn!...

Darin,

at your level the big bastard its already DEAD!(without to worry about to finish it). grand shiny bro! go for it! u can win the race ... if u can kink it it will die!!!

back before i quite bending i just wobbled a 6" shiny and put about 25 deg on a big shiny

since coming back I have wobbled 3 bastards from 2007

I've never really tried shorter stuff. The brutal Hex is probably the hardest ting I ever kinked at 7", and I also finished it (not in one session, though). I put a mini-kink in some 5/16" square CRS, but not enough to bother measuring degrees :D I have no idea where that calibrates. I've also warped a 3/8" HKT G2.

Ive put a 10-20degree kink in a bar slightly bigger than a MOASB a couple of times when at my best once in ironmind wraps when i was feeling really crazy really destroyed the index fingers tho.

Also hurt a grand koasb a few times in ironmind wraps again kills the index fingers big time.

my best kink is a huge bastard so far..

Back in my kink prime I managed to put about 4-5 degrees on a skoab and about a 20 degree kink on a 4.5" Edgin.

I have a wobble in 11/32 0-1 drillrod at i think 7 1/2" long.

A little update:

I'm stuck at 90deg on the Grand Shiny < < So I guess that's my kink P.B. ;)

Darin: your best kink its above the grand shiny level!

kink=180deg to 160 deg ONLY:P