My First Try To Kill The Shiny Bastard - Done!

jpmmkrahling

I agree with Josh, cut it down!!! Awesome bending Mike :rock

Thanks guys, I agree, i need to start cutting them down. But i also want to kill a haxabastard! I still can not get that thing to move at all.

Nice work Mike :rock

Thanks guys, I agree, i need to start cutting them down. But i also want to kill a haxabastard! I still can not get that thing to move at all.

Heh, I failed to move one of those my first two times as well (haven't gone back to it yet either). They're not called "Brutal Hex" for nothing :D You'll get there soon though. You've made pretty quick progress already.

congrats Mike! very powerfull your crush ; if u can get the bar high under your chin u would kill it quicker!...

Keep at it Mike just remember were you were when you started and were you are now soon the hex and other stuff will be history theres always bigger and shorter steel and it goes on and on just keep killing it "NO LIMITS"

Great bend! Now it's time to kill the big shiny first time

Great job Mike,Looked pretty easy for you,If you could get a little higher,up under the chin you will be killing some big ass steel man.Keep it going bro.looking good. :rock

Great bend - congrats! :rock It looked like you had trouble with the first hit, but then figured out a better position and kinked it easily. You're making incredible progress.

congrats Mike! very powerfull your crush ; if u can get the bar high under your chin u would kill it quicker!...

I have been trying to get it under my chin but it is almost a mental block. As soon as i watch back my videos i see what i am doing wrong but i seem to forget what to do when i am actually doing the bend. I think i need to try to practice some iso's in front of a mirror. But thaks for the feedback, i appreciate the help.

Is that some hydraulic power coming on line :D Awesome Bend Mike and Congrats :rock

Is that some hydraulic power coming on line :D Awesome Bend Mike and Congrats :rock

Hydraulic power, i like it :cool Thanks