Big Shiny Bastard In Imp's

David_wigren

Some may know that I have reacently worked on my DO bending again. I thought it was time for it if I wanted to have a deacent DO bend for the virtual bending comp.

Also did some other stuff wich I put on the very same vid.

G2 1/4x6" barehanded, some sledge levering, a shiny in IMP's and lastly the big shiny in IMP's.

I wanna give a quick word of thanks to Carl Ansara, didn't help me personaly but his video of the shiny and big shiny gave me the inspiration to go after theese tonight.

(Yes I do think that the video is Rocky soundtrack worthy :D )

Thank you

AMAZING work David! still one of my favourites benders of all time(u and your crazy hat ala Lincon hawk : "Over the top")!

very quick work DO (both less than 1 mn)! I know u can eat one grand shiny for "breakfast"!

liked the barehanded aswell!!

Some may know that I have reacently worked on my DO bending again. I thought it was time for it if I wanted to have a deacent DO bend for the virtual bending comp.

Also did some other stuff wich I put on the very same vid.

G2 1/4x6" barehanded, some sledge levering, a shiny in IMP's and lastly the big shiny in IMP's.

I wanna give a quick word of thanks to Carl Ansara, didn't help me personaly but his video of the shiny and big shiny gave me the inspiration to go after theese tonight.

(Yes I do think that the video is Rocky soundtrack worthy :D )

Thank you

Awesome Job David :rock:rock:rock I am glad to see that we can all motivate each other to be our best-Great work!!!

Very nice feats! Looks like the kink power came back fast :cool

Great stuff! :rock The sledge levering was awesome. :bow I couldn't do one with that 5kg hammer.

AMAZING work David! still one of my favourites benders of all time(u and your crazy hat ala Lincon hawk : "Over the top")!

very quick work DO (both less than 1 mn)! I know u can eat one grand shiny for "breakfast"!

liked the barehanded aswell!!

:D Thank you Hugo! I don't know about a grand shiny. But I think that I should be able to get a huge shiny when I'm fairly fresh. I actually tried a huge shiny right after this one and missed it.

Awesome Job David I am glad to see that we can all motivate each other to be our best-Great work!!!

Thank you Carl!.. Race to the Huge?

Very nice feats! Looks like the kink power came back fast

Thank you Matt. It did indeed. I don't feel that my kink is quite as good as it used to be, but my crush have improved. Wich is much better. No good having a strong kink with no crush to match it.

Great stuff! The sledge levering was awesome. I couldn't do one with that 5kg hammer.

Thank you Perry! The sledge was fun. But I'm a little disapointed at myself though for not holding at the very bottom of the handle

Awesome bending David! Not one but two guys in as many days posting crazy IMP bends. It doesn't get much better than this....or does it? ;) Let's see some Huge Shinies now!

That was all very impressiv my friend :bow:bow. Your crush has definatley improved, and that bare handed g2 and sledge work were just insane. Huge shiny will be NO problem :rock

Thank you Josh! The most surprising thing was the sledge. I do them from time to time, most often I just kick off with a few reps with my 4.5kg or 5kg sledge. Most reps I've done before I think was 12, so 19 was good. Didn't count them as I was doing them otherwise I would have gone for the 20. Could have banged out a couple of more sloppy reps but my wrist was killing me at that point.

Awesome bending David! Not one but two guys in as many days posting crazy IMP bends. It doesn't get much better than this....or does it? Let's see some Huge Shinies now!

Darin, you have to include yourself with the crazy IMP bends. IMP's keep people in check and there's not alot of people doing reds with them. Suretantly not with as little specific training on them as you have. If you stick with them you will very soon be doing cut reds and shiny's

Awesome bending David! Not one but two guys in as many days posting crazy IMP bends. It doesn't get much better than this....or does it? Let's see some Huge Shinies now!

Darin, you have to include yourself with the crazy IMP bends. IMP's keep people in check and there's not alot of people doing reds with them. Suretantly not with as little specific training on them as you have. If you stick with them you will very soon be doing cut reds and shiny's

Heh, thanks David. I appreciate the support! I do hope to be bending Shinies in IMPs soon. I think all it took was to take down a Red and things will start falling into place. My Red in IMPs was actually a bit faster than my first Red in fat pads. That's a good sign for me.

Good job on everything. :rock Killer looking wrists too. :mosher

Thanks man! I watched your vid of the G2 barehanded just a couple of hours before this. Thoose threads hurt don't they! I was lucky not to get cut. Held it at an angle just before the crushdown so I could push on it sideways and releave X amount of force straight on the threads.

awesome video

Thank you Teddy! I think I'm about to finish the old race for the huge shiny in imps :D

just quick note David : agree about your comment about IM wraps ...i need time to get used to then ...i cant get a powerfull kink with them(yet:-)

i was thinking about the same: u could have done much more reps with the sledge ... next: on 18 lbs(for reps)! this would be fun to watch!

just quick note David : agree about your comment about IM wraps ...i need time to get used to then ...i cant get a powerfull kink with them(yet:-)

i was thinking about the same: u could have done much more reps with the sledge ... next: on 18 lbs(for reps)! this would be fun to watch!

I think you will overcome the kink with imp's. During the time of getting use to them you need to have a strong mind because it will be painfull (at least it was for me when I started to get serious with them) I beilive that your mind is strong enough for that.

I like your idea about the sledge. I don't think that it will be alot of reps, but I will try it tomorrow with 8 kg wich is just short of 18 lbs. And this time I will take it to absolute failure. I'm guessing it'll be 3 reps tops though :blush

nice job on all that stuff, especially the IMP bending. Not many guys doing stuff that big in those pads :rock

nice job on all that stuff, especially the IMP bending. Not many guys doing stuff that big in those pads :rock

Thank you Caolan! Studying your opponent now ey? :D

Thank you Caolan! Studying your opponent now ey? :D

hahaha! I had actually missed this somehow. I now know that I will have to wake up very early tomorrow so I can bend it before you get the chance

David, i agree with u , its necessary to have strong mind + handle some pain; for me its around the side of my index fingers;i cant wraps the IM to tight yet:-(

18 sledge...try not to count the reps ;u may go for a bunch of them! best of luck!!

Haha Caolan. Indeed. I would say that you have about 6-7 hours starting from now

David, i agree with u , its necessary to have strong mind + handle some pain; for me its around the side of my index fingers;i cant wraps the IM to tight yet:-(

18 sledge...try not to count the reps ;u may go for a bunch of them! best of luck!!

I had the exact same problem. Side of the indexfinger hurt like crap. But it will go away if you keep at it.

I'll do my very best with the sledge

thanks David for sharing! its good to know u had the same prob!lol

sledge will rep forever!!

thanks David for sharing! its good to know u had the same prob!lol

sledge will rep forever!!

lol, I tried the sledge and only got 1 rep. Nearly bashed my face in as I was going for the second rep. I think that I could do at least 2 or 3 on a good day. Today I was pretty shoot from doing lots and lots of max bending almost 2 hours before I tried the sledge.

Great Video David !!! You owned that Big Shiny :rock:rock

Great Video David !!! You owned that Big Shiny :rock:rock

Thank you Mike!