7" Edgin (triangule : Tried To Move It!)

ewokhugo

That's great man, very strong!!!! :rock

Let's have a bit of a competition; who will be the first to get it below 2"! :D

Edited by luuc

great Doug!

this is the Edgin u have send to me:-)

hope u can bend soon !

"Stump":thanks for your positive words!

i think Matt and Darin may accept Luuc's Challenge:-)

in fact it was more like a one to one challenge but this way looks more interesting ;)

i will not to be worried to bend the Edgin "every time" ...maybe 2/3 + times till end off the month(or less)(i want to bend the shiny aswell just to see how far/close i am from it).

i would be happy to bend under 3 mn the big bastard if i get the "felling"(this month),lets see.

Edited by ewokhugo

Awesome Hugo!!!

Yes, I'm up for the challenge! I just need to get a hold of a 7" triangle Edgin. The only ones I've found so far are black with a little 'n' on them, and the one I tried yesterday, only the threads bent. I have one 6" triangle, but I don't think I'm ready to try that yet :cool I also have some 8" Edgins that are "JH". Anyone try either of those?

Bah :angry: I wanted to go for the Edgin last week, but then I realized I didn't have any.

Good progress there Hugo! :rock Just keep hitting it and it will go down.

Very strong! Congrats Hugo! :)

Matt: how far can u go with the 7" triangule?

Perry: thanks bro; i loved this "bend/not full (yet); gave it around 12-15 hits but after 90 deg (+-) its 4.75" now ( betwen the legs now) i gas out and stopped.:-)

Matt: how far can u go with the 7" triangule?

I've gotten one down to maybe 3.5", and that was before I could crush the Shiny, so I think I'd have a better shot now.

Mike: thanks a lot! ;)

Matt: glad to know ! next time i will try my best.

the kink and sweep its MUCH harder than the shiny , BIG difference! what about the crush? arent the NEW shiny easier than the old ones?(because caolan said the crush its around shiny/big shiny level ...)

Edited by ewokhugo

the kink and sweep its MUCH harder than the shiny

That's why you have to SUPERKINK it!!!

Edited by The Writer

Mike: thanks a lot! ;)

Matt: glad to know ! next time i will try my best.

the kink and sweep its MUCH harder than the shiny , BIG difference! what about the crush? arent the NEW shiny easier than the old ones?(because caolan said the crush its around shiny/big shiny level ...)

I would say that the crush of the edgin is about the same as big shiny. But the kink however is much harder. It was much harder than the old shiny's and it is much harder than the new shiny's. Though I have to agree strongly that the new shiny's are easier than what they use to be (at least how they where from a year ago) so the gap between the shiny and edgin might seem bigger now.

looks like alot more than a few degrees to me man :rock.

the crush is tough, but I think the kink and sweep zaps alot of energy, making the crush harder than it should be.

keep hittin that piece until its done. shouldnt be too long now :D

Matt: usually i dont have prob with the kink ,but i am interest to learn more about the "mighty" :"superkink"!:) i know u have one video teaching how to do it! i 'd like to have someone teaching how to crush one heavy bar ...by far my weakest point.

David: thats what i thought!:-) thanks for sharing!

Caolan: thanks man! finally i am training my crush thanks to your last advice!:-)