Fbbc Shiny Bastard Imp Only And 5/8x23" Hrs

naturalstrength

I am pleased with the shiny bend! I was like a madman at the gym, chalk all over my face and so excited about polishing off the shiny I forgot to measure it :D It was just past 1 1/2". Also got the 5/8x23" HRS, pleased about that as well.

(Shiny Video)

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=8722 (5/8x23" HRS)

I also got the Big Shiny Bastard in Ironmind pads ONLY but will post video in next few day!!

Dude a Shiny in IMPs is sick dude! Great bending! :rock :rock :rock

nice bending - I wanted to slap some of those guys in your gym though :laugh

very nice Carl!

chalk in your face! i like it!usually i have chalk around my clothes as well:-)

Edited by ewokhugo

Very Very nice work man, that is one hell of a bend in those wraps, not many people doing that. Great work on the 5/8" bar too, not allot of people doing that either. It is cool to see you still hitting both braced and unbraced so hard.

I do have an unrelated question though, does anyone at your gym ever ask what you are doing, or do you ever volunteer to explain it to them?

Awesome concentration by the way, all that would have pissed me off and I probably would have tried the bend at another time. I have bent some stuff for friends while at the gym, the general reception almost always pisses me off from people other than my friends I am showing, people are straight retarded about anything unusual that won't nicely fit into their scheme of things. Strength training in this regard but most everything else as well. You would be amazed how much more fun and motivational it is to do this stuff around other people that understand and support it rather than a bunch of weak little fitness punks looking at you like a circus freak.

Dude a Shiny in IMPs is sick dude! Great bending! :rock:rock:rock

Thanks alot! Go get that IM cert ASAP! Your bending is very impressive and you will go far with it. Keep up the good work.

nice bending - I wanted to slap some of those guys in your gym though :laugh

It was tempting Paul, but I was saving it for the Shinies :D

Great bends! :rock

Thanks Perry. I want to see your name on the Ironmind red nail list for 2009!! :rock

Step up to da slap a bro tribe next time everyones in your way like that. Great work on that shiny :rock . Those are tough in those wraps

Watching your videos got me fired up with my bending :rock Start posting more stuff :)

really strong, cert on the red! (again)

Maybe after my injuries heal ;) I started the windex twice daily, seems to be working well ;):D;)

very nice Carl!

chalk in your face! i like it!usually i have chalk around my clothes as well:-)

I felt like a madman with the chalk all over my face. Kinda embarrased about it after the fact wen I watched the video at home :blush But, these are the "struggles" of bending I guess

Very Very nice work man, that is one hell of a bend in those wraps, not many people doing that. Great work on the 5/8" bar too, not allot of people doing that either. It is cool to see you still hitting both braced and unbraced so hard.

I do have an unrelated question though, does anyone at your gym ever ask what you are doing, or do you ever volunteer to explain it to them?

Awesome concentration by the way, all that would have pissed me off and I probably would have tried the bend at another time. I have bent some stuff for friends while at the gym, the general reception almost always pisses me off from people other than my friends I am showing, people are straight retarded about anything unusual that won't nicely fit into their scheme of things. Strength training in this regard but most everything else as well. You would be amazed how much more fun and motivational it is to do this stuff around other people that understand and support it rather than a bunch of weak little fitness punks looking at you like a circus freak.

I know exactly how you feel Tim. I need to work out at the gym to warm up, otherwise I always get injured if I bend without the warmup. I guess people are more intrigued by the whole bending, ripping, grip training thing. I try to explain it to them and let them try grippers, etc. Most people welcome the training, but some people sneer and laugh at me. No big deal, just keep on with the training and try to the best of my ability.

By the way, great job on your scrolls. You are bending some very serious/impressive stuff Tim. :rock:rock:rock

really strong, cert on the red! (again)

He's already up there http://www.ironmind.com/ironmind/opencms/i...in/rednail.html

Carl That is some serious bending man! That was way to effortless to be a shiny. You are getting crazy strong

I wish I could be as good in my horseshoe bending David. You are bending some MONSTROUS shoes :rock:rock

I wouldn't be able to bend anything there man, all those people around... :bow :bow It makes a monster bend even better!!